48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
pixletwin
pixletwin

Number of posts : 2724
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Big Chief products - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:18 am

Oh man. Those production paint apps are looking every bit as good as I had hoped. I wish this line would pick up some more steam. Can yo9u imagine a 1:6 Tom Baker that looked that good?

I swoon.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:43 am

pixletwin wrote:
Can yo9u imagine a 1:6 Tom Baker that looked that good?

I swoon.

Embarassed

I can only hope...but the Matt Smith figure looks awesome...just get the boy some clothes!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Cheers for the pic jonwes, looks amazing, so glad I've got the signature edition on pre-order. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:44 pm

pixletwin wrote:
Oh man. Those production paint apps are looking every bit as good as I had hoped. I wish this line would pick up some more steam. Can yo9u imagine a 1:6 Tom Baker that looked that good?

I swoon.

Embarassed
I believe that Tom is the first classic Doctor on the list, gives me a cold sweat thinking about all the accessory packs they will need to make to cover all his costumes.
Back to top Go down
Tardis54

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 pm

So who here is getting both the Doctor and Amy? I know I am for sure. They will be the crown jewel of any collection.
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:39 pm

I would love to get both, but not sure if I will. The Doctor is a definite must buy though...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Just The Doctor for me.
Back to top Go down
pixletwin
pixletwin

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Both, though not at the same time.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 pm

ThomasIsherwood wrote:
Just The Doctor for me.
Good!
Back to top Go down
Tardis54

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:09 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
ThomasIsherwood wrote:
Just The Doctor for me.
Good!
Why good?
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Tardis54 wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
ThomasIsherwood wrote:
Just The Doctor for me.
Good!
Why good?
I think her getting a deluxe figure like this and being able to make alternate clothing for it (like... all of Matt Smith's costumes he's ever worn) would be more cost-effective and easier than getting dozens of 11th Doctor figures to customize.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Yeah it would be. Smile Wish I could get the CO 10 inch one too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 pm

ThomasIsherwood wrote:
I've seen it up close and to be honest its that good, as long as you manage to get the BC version I bet you'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Doctor Detroit wrote:
ThomasIsherwood wrote:
I've seen it up close and to be honest its that good, as long as you manage to get the BC version I bet you'll be happy.

Yeah I am sure I will be happy.
Back to top Go down
Tardis54

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:39 am

Close up of Amy...oh those eyes! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=437211376310585&set=a.437210682977321.101096.172136922818033&type=3
Back to top Go down
Tardis54

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:35 pm

What extra outfits would you like to see released for Amy? Outfits from 'Curse of the Black Spot', 'Let's Kill Hitler', and 'The Girl Who Waited' are my choices.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Tardis54 wrote:
What extra outfits would you like to see released for Amy? Outfits from 'Curse of the Black Spot', 'Let's Kill Hitler', and 'The Girl Who Waited' are my choices.

I like these choices.
Back to top Go down
Tardis54

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Big Chief posted a unboxing preview of their 11th Doctor figure. It should be long now. Smile
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=482866525073141
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:31 pm

It will be mine. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tardis54

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:01 pm

To our lovely hosts at WhoNA, any updates from BC on the availability? Have you been in contact with them?
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:35 am

Up-to-date information is in the first post.
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
LastWho
LastWho

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:24 pm

I may have to pony up for this one. The Tonner 10th doll was a complete waste, but this sculpt, it's incredible. The only thing I am having an issue with are the pics of his tweed jacket. Too big and the wrong color. But still. My 12 year old daughter wants to get one so that his new companion can be Barbie and we can film some adventures with them.
Back to top Go down
Tardis54

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Update from Big Chief:
Quote :
We received our production samples Tuesday last week and shared a video preview of the Eleventh Doctor on Friday last week. If you have not yet seen it check it out.

We had a couple of comments for minor improvements to a few of the accessories, but otherwise the Doctor is good to go.

We are pleased to announce that we have been given a date of the end of July for the completion of the Doctor, ready for shipping. It should take around 3 days for the shipment to clear customs and then a further 5 days for the stock to be air freighted to our warehouse*. Remember that we are flying in a quantity necessary to cover our direct orders only. The balance of the stock for retailers will ship by ocean, which takes 4 - 5 weeks. Therefore if you purchased from us direct, you will receive your figures early. We estimate that the shipment will arrive in our warehouse around 10th August, or before. We will begin processing your orders for payment from Wednesday 8th August and once your payments have cleared we will ship your figures from Monday 13th August.

We also received samples of our Amy Pond figure and can confirm that the head portrait, deco, costume, accessories and display base have all been approved. However, the female body continues to be a problem. Since our last update regarding the expected shipping dates the problems have continued to plague our vendors. We are committed to delivering a high quality figure to our customers and so we have made the decision to postpone the shipment of Amy Pond until we are satisfied that the female body meets our standards. We apologise for the further delay and we will confirm the new shipping date to you all as soon as possible.

Thanks as always The BIG Chief Team
Back to top Go down
pixletwin
pixletwin

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Big Chief have posted a bunch of pics on their facebook account showing the figs being readied for shipping!!!!

(((((((((((very excited!!!))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Chief products   Big Chief products - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:49 am

I wish we were given the same attention to updates prior to product release by CO/UT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com

Big Chief products
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next