Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12! Empty
PostSubject: Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12!   Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:42 am

Hi everyone! I want to introduce you to my new series of books, because I think some of you might be interested. Smile

Grace & Witherbloom is a series of e-books that will be released every two weeks starting February 10, 2012 with the release of Book I: The Girl Who Died Backwards. I'll attach the official synopsis below under the trailer for the book. I hope people will check out the official site at GraceandWitherbloom.com and please like my Facebook page and/or follow @gandwbooks on Twitter if you're interested. Since I'm self-publishing, any help I can get from all of you will go a long way to getting the book out there.

Thanks in advance for checking it out. Smile

The world is changing to the whirring of gears and the clanging of pistons. But even in the midst of the Industrial Revolution, change is coming too slowly for some. All around the world, impossibly advanced devices are emerging, wreaking havoc on a world that is simply not ready for them. Enter renowned explorer and adventurer Josiah Witherbloom and his young niece, Helen Grace. Together they travel the globe to seek out these devices and shut them down before they can damage the natural flow of history. But Josiah and Helen are not exactly who they appear to be, and the secrets they keep could either be the key to the world's salvation... or its ultimate ruination!

Change is a Matter of Time.

And here's the cover of the first book:
Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12! 6787732077_499ddfc4e5

Last edited by jonwes on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12!   Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:48 am

Here it is folks! And it's available now and it's free. The offer ends February 14,2012. I hope everyone will give it a shot. It's available to download for Kindle. Of course, if you don't have a Kindle device you can still read it on your computer, smart phone or tablet with the free Kindle app too. It's available worldwide at your local Kindle store. Here are the links for Amazon UK and Amazon US:

Amazon US
Amazon UK

Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12! Girl_who_release-ad

If you like what you read, please join the page on Facebook, follow on twitter, write a review on Amazon and tell your friends!

I've been working on this book since 2008 and the basic concept has been in my head since 2007. So it's amazing to have it out there. I value your feedback so much. You can always contact me by PM here or at contact@graceandwitherbloom.com
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

PostSubject: Re: Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12!   Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Not sure if anyone is looking at this, but just in case...Book 4 was just released!

Book IV:
The origin of Josiah Witherbloom. Wilhelmina has had enough of Josiah and Helen's secrets, and intends to get some answers. But what does a falling star over the Highlands of Scotland one hundred years ago have to do with it? And is the young maid really ready to know?

Already on Book 4! Only three more to go. Smile

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon DE

Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12! 6936957919_ecbf6b4f4a
Back to top Go down

Grace & Witherbloom - my book, and it's free until 2.14.12!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: