Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

What a coincidence!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a coincidence!!!   What a coincidence!!! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:17 pm

So today i was watching Law and Order SVU, if your from the states you probably know what that is. So during the episode, in walks Alex Kingston, who as you know plays River Song on DW. Well i thought it was brilliant but then she introduced herself as Ms.Pond and I was like SAikb njsb;AUKADS. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence!!!   What a coincidence!!! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:48 pm

oh nice. Very Happy I think my parents watched that one night. cheers
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence!!!   What a coincidence!!! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:18 pm

My wife likes SVU. Her character (who's been in it on and off for a couple years) is Miranda Pond.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence!!!   What a coincidence!!! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:19 pm

I hardly watch tv these days, but I'm not surprised to hear that she was on an NBC show since I vaguely remember her being on ER at one point too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence!!!   What a coincidence!!! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:23 pm

jfh1970 wrote:
I hardly watch tv these days, but I'm not surprised to hear that she was on an NBC show since I vaguely remember her being on ER at one point too.

Yup, she was a main character between 1997 and 2004..and I think she came back for the finale in 2008/2009-ish..
Back to top Go down

What a coincidence!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: