Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

The Time Line from River's Point of View Empty
PostSubject: The Time Line from River's Point of View   The Time Line from River's Point of View EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Just trying to make sense of things....

-A Good Man Goes to War = Birth + Abduction
-The Impossible Astronaut = Calls President Nixon for help when she is stuck in the Astronaut suit + Shot by Amy
-Day of the Moon = Training for Doctor's death? + Breaks out of the suit with incredible strength + First Regeneration
-Let's Kill Hitler = Second Regeneration + takes the name of 'River Song' and meets the Doctor properly for the first time + Enters The Luna University
-Closing Time = Becomes a doctor at the Luna University + Kovarian forces River into the Astronaut suit
-The Impossible Astronaut = Murders the Doctor at Lake Silencio
-The Wedding of River Song = Silence Falls
-A Good Man Goes to War = Tells Amy and Rory that she is their daughter, right at the end.
-Pandorica Opens/Big Bang = The TARDIS explodes (yet to be answered for) + imprisoned
-Time of Angels/Flesh & Stone = Imprisoned
-Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead = River Song dies and is saved to the CAL Computer.

Sound about right?

Last edited by Scary on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Time Line from River's Point of View   The Time Line from River's Point of View EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Looks like it. Don't forget your timeline so far shows events from young River's/Melody's perspective in AGMGTW, TIA, and DOTM. All three of these showed us River as an adult and a girl, so somewhere we need to fit in her adult appearances. But that's problematic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Time Line from River's Point of View   The Time Line from River's Point of View EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 pm

And then there's her appearance in AGMGTW where she reveals who she is. Where does that fall? It is at a point where she knows the Doctor well, that's all we know.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: The Time Line from River's Point of View   The Time Line from River's Point of View EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:00 am

Updated it.

Thing is, Pandorica Opens/Big Bang and Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone could be any order really because there's nothing to suggest and big, significant gap between them.
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Time Line from River's Point of View   The Time Line from River's Point of View EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:41 pm

ive been fascinated by this as well. what ive been trying to think about and my brain hurts to much to do it now is figure out a order to watch her stories in so that they somewhat put her story in order so to speak, that would be a fun watch ending with her death with tennents doctor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Time Line from River's Point of View   The Time Line from River's Point of View EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:54 pm

The confidential from episode 13 features a rather extensive 'River's Story', narrated by Kingston, which gives a pretty thorough recap of River's timeline and everything we know from when she was born to her death. I can't find it online, though! If anyone can, I'd recommend taking a look at it..
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Time Line from River's Point of View   The Time Line from River's Point of View EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:55 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
The confidential from episode 13 features a rather extensive 'River's Story', narrated by Kingston, which gives a pretty thorough recap of River's timeline and everything we know from when she was born to her death. I can't find it online, though! If anyone can, I'd recommend taking a look at it..

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2011/10/river-song-her-story.html
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Time Line from River's Point of View   The Time Line from River's Point of View EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:59 pm

There it is! Jared, you're awesome
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Time Line from River's Point of View   The Time Line from River's Point of View EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 am

that was awsome! i love how the moff planted the wreck of the byzantium referance all the way back there with tennent.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: The Time Line from River's Point of View   The Time Line from River's Point of View EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 am

jaredofmo wrote:
kcooper76 wrote:

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2011/10/river-song-her-story.html

Yeah, my friend told me about it so I hopped onto iPlayer and watched it and my work was done in regards to this thread. Razz

A very nice feature indeed!
Back to top Go down

The Time Line from River's Point of View
Page 1 of 1