Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

A Doctor Who MOVIE Coming? Empty
PostSubject: A Doctor Who MOVIE Coming?   A Doctor Who MOVIE Coming? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 6:26 pm

Very much rumor mill for the moment, but the rumors are gaining momentum.

If a movie does happen, that can mean only one thing...TOYS!

Here's the news I found over at Outpost Gallifrey...

"Rumors are circulating through the media of a forthcoming Doctor Who movie. Billie Piper, rumored to be set to return as Rose for series four, is now being cited as starring alongside current Doctor David Tennant in the film. "It's all been hushed up ... but yes, it's definitely happening," a source reportedly told the Daily Star. "David and Billie were a superb combination on the small screen, so it seems only right that they appear in the film."

These reports are coming out following a statement made by BBC Head of Fiction Jane Tranter,who recently told Media Guardian that she is keeping the possibility of a Doctor Who film open. Tranter is quoted as saying, "I would not rule out a film version of Doctor Who, no." There has been no announcements regarding the return of Piper or a forthcoming film released by the BBC. "

I'm taking this with a large grain of salt, but it would be very cool if true.
Back to top Go down
doctorwhofan11
doctorwhofan11

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A Doctor Who MOVIE Coming?   A Doctor Who MOVIE Coming? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:46 pm

I sure hope they make a movie! That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I love Billie and David, especially together. Just hope that if it does happen, it'll come out in the states...
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: A Doctor Who MOVIE Coming?   A Doctor Who MOVIE Coming? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:20 pm

This might be refering to the 3 specials throughout 2009, but I certainly hope not! If this is true then I would guess all the Doctor's enemies will come back.
Back to top Go down
doctorwhofan11
doctorwhofan11

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A Doctor Who MOVIE Coming?   A Doctor Who MOVIE Coming? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:48 pm

That could be true as well. I know that they're kinda considering those to be movies. I hope it's true. That would be BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

A Doctor Who MOVIE Coming?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: