Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!! Empty
PostSubject: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 am

I want Amy to go but not Rory.

Unfortunately it's the other way around. Amy stays, Rory goes; most likely gets killed 'again.' This is what I've heard anyway, dunno its reliability so don't quote me.

What about River/Melody though? She's one of the family, I wonder if she'll leave or not?
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:57 am

workstinx wrote:
Spoiler:

Moffat's stories are too twisted and "there's an even bigger picture!" themed to just make them walk out the TARDIS and have enough. It's possible, but I highly, highly, highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Its already been said Amys back for Series 7
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:59 pm

could be just flashbacks (maybe with river???). who knows. after this two part series, i can't really be excited for next year. (what a twist!)
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 pm

I can't see how the Williamses (or Ponds?) could have a regular life considering River apparently lives in the future. Unless her Time Lord DNA gave her a REALLY long life so that she outlived her parents. And everyone else's.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!   The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am

jaredofmo wrote:
I can't see how the Williamses (or Ponds?) could have a regular life considering River apparently lives in the future. Unless her Time Lord DNA gave her a REALLY long life so that she outlived her parents. And everyone else's.

Well if she is even a fraction Time Lord then it is inevitible she will live longer since everytime she dies she'll just regenerate and start again (until of course when she dies in the library).
Back to top Go down

The end for the Williams family? SPOILER tag added!!!
Page 1 of 1