Evil Monkey Pope
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Doctor Who knickers collection? Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Is this the strangest Doctor Who collection yet?
http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/06/this_mans_doctor_who_panties_collection_is_more_co.php
http://www.drwhogirlsknickers.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:42 pm

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . . what . . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . . the . . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . . heck . . . .

. . . .?
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:
Is this the strangest Doctor Who collection yet?
Without a doubt. Unless there's a Whovian Plaster-Caster out there somewhere. affraid
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Wow. Read his descriptions and blogs. Sounds like a 7 year old. He does seam proud he doesn't collect men's knickers, because that would be perverted.....?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:52 pm

I have to comment, I can't help it: That's exactly what I thought, Ronpur. This person is offended by people judging him and thinks there's nothing wrong with this, but the thought of collecting men's garments is perverted? Seriously?! Nothing perverted about just collecting the women's? No, that's normal, apparently. This guy is repulsive. I mean look at his "press" section:

"If you represent an actor and/or actress who is concerned that her underwear was stolen by me for whatever reason at any time then please could you speak with your client and explain to them that I really really wanted their knickers for my collection and that in not sending me their knickers when asked they were doing me a great disservice and themselves. If they want repaying for their knickers I will gladly provide compensation up to £5 per pair and will even pay an extra 10% for your own fees."

Seriously, repulsive.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Like that's going to avoid a lawsuit...

That "World's Dumbest" show needs to do "Dumbest Collectors" and get this guy on.
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Errr....EEEEWWWWW....I am speechless.......

Jany
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Doctor Who Freak
Doctor Who Freak

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:03 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:13 pm

OK.....................................................................................................................................................
.......yeah...........................................................................................................................................
WOW................................................................................................................................................
totally...............................................................................................................................................
uh yeah...............................................................................................................................................

No Shocked pirat scratch
Back to top Go down
Krynoid
Krynoid

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:27 pm

I thought you were talking about these:

Doctor Who knickers collection? Drwhou10
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who knickers collection?   Doctor Who knickers collection? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Krynoid wrote:
Doctor Who knickers collection? Drwhou10

Protecting the universe...

and your bum and naugthy bits!

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who knickers collection?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Collecting-
Jump to: