Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

dw confidential

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

dw confidential Empty
PostSubject: dw confidential   dw confidential EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:18 pm

OK any vids or clips from Doctor Who confidential on you tube of cute moments of Matt from the Rebel Flesh and The Almost People?
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

dw confidential Empty
PostSubject: Re: dw confidential   dw confidential EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:39 pm

No idea, you'll just have to buy the Series Six; Part One boxset from WhoNA when they get it, won't you? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

dw confidential Empty
PostSubject: Re: dw confidential   dw confidential EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Mattylover11 wrote:
OK any vids or clips from Doctor Who confidential on you tube of cute moments of Matt from the Rebel Flesh and The Almost People?

the Almost People's Confidential was cute indeed.....the cast sat around and talked about random things for much of the episode...it was very amusing.

and Scary, confidential won't be on the Series 6 Part 1 sets! It's sad, I know....
and the ones on the series sets are always small clips, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

dw confidential Empty
PostSubject: Re: dw confidential   dw confidential EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:53 am

kcooper76 wrote:
Mattylover11 wrote:

the Almost People's Confidential was cute indeed.....the cast sat around and talked about random things for much of the episode...it was very amusing.

and Scary, confidential won't be on the Series 6 Part 1 sets! It's sad, I know....
and the ones on the series sets are always small clips, anyway...

So my other question is. Should I get the volume box sets or wait for the big box set? I do want the confidential shows though. Sad How will I see them you think?
Back to top Go down

dw confidential
Page 1 of 1