bobamatt
Ronpur
jaredofmo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
BBC America has their own trailer!

Awesome trailer. cheers
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:09 pm

The context of the hotel episode sounds like it will just be a reality warper making weird stuff in the hotel, but at the same time that Minotuar is really detailed for just a throwaway spook.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 pm

All the trailers for series 6 thus far have me so hyped! I cannot wait! Series 6 simply looks immense, and I know we probably all say it when the new series is due but this really does look cool. There's also a LOT of scary monsters for a change! Thank the Moff for bringing back the whole 'hide-behind-the-sofa' aspect that made Doctor Who so popular! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:19 pm

I need a Stetson....Stetsons are cool! But not as cool as my Panama hat!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:44 am

Okay now I can say that I am really looking forward to this! That was actually cool!

~
Back to top Go down
neogeo
neogeo

Number of posts : 2159
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:56 am

Ronpur wrote:
I need a Stetson....Stetsons are cool! But not as cool as my Panama hat!

I have a Minnetonka rather than a Stetson myself; but I now need a Panama again (I'm thinking Dorfman Pacific/Scala.

Just curious, anyone know if that is a real Stetson or is it a stetson the Doc is wearing? Bit of a difference, a la Dumpster v. dumpster.

And yeah, I'm intrigued, excited, on the edge of my seat myself after this newest trailer. Ditto my nieces. Every day now begins with "is it on yet?". And then, of course, my nieces ask as well lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 pm

It's a bit like Christmas for Doctor Who fans santa rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
It's a bit like Christmas for Doctor Who fans santa rendeer rendeer rendeer

Very Happy yeah. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Except we have Christmas for Doctor Who fans...lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Ronpur wrote:

I normally have to get my Doctor Who stuff with my Christmas money. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 am

RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
Ronpur wrote:

I know you're gonna want a stetson now... so I'll tell you that the Dollar Tree has these cowboy hats there that would work if you're looking for an addition to your 11th Doctor wardrobe. Wink

They've also got these neat pistols and spurs and badges but we can't sell them. Sad
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:34 am

LtViperPilot wrote:
RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
Ronpur wrote:

I know you're gonna want a stetson now... so I'll tell you that the Dollar Tree has these cowboy hats there that would work if you're looking for an addition to your 11th Doctor wardrobe. Wink

They've also got these neat pistols and spurs and badges but we can't sell them. Sad
~

Hey thanks. I'll have to look now. WOO!!! I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to 11th Doctor stuff. cheers Laughing But why can't you sell them? Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:28 am

RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
Ronpur wrote:

~

Hey thanks. I'll have to look now. WOO!!! I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to 11th Doctor stuff. cheers Laughing But why can't you sell them? Sad

The cowboy hats we can sell, the rest of the stuff, I don't know. He said it was a pull and hold, so I think we will, but I just don't know. It would be neat if we could though.
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 am

LtViperPilot wrote:
RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
Ronpur wrote:

~

The cowboy hats we can sell, the rest of the stuff, I don't know. He said it was a pull and hold, so I think we will, but I just don't know. It would be neat if we could though.
~

Yeah sure would. Smile Well good luck with that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer   Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:25 am

We had to pull some toy guns that were not orange enough according to laws in some states. So, now we sell M16s that are orange and green camo!
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Series 6 Trailer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2