8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 am

A new one discussing the Peter Davison years is up and ready for your listening enjoyment!

www.tardisinterruptus.com

...or the direct link to the episode

http://www.podculture.com/2012/04/10/podculture-318-tardis-interruptus-vol-19-2/

Last edited by SeaDevil on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Remember, I'd like to get feedback on what you think. PM me here or drop me an email from the contact page at the website. If you love it, as I hope you do, post about it here so others can check out what they're missing!

Also, if I don't know you're listening, I can't give you a "shout out" on the next program!
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Listened to the recent one over the weekend SeaDevil. REALLY enjoyed it!

You guys are truly, scary knowledgeable about the Whoniverse - you take Whovian to a whole new level & for that I tip my hat to you!! Very Happy

Was not really much of a Davidson fan before but, after tuning in, I'm going to give him another whirl.

Keep up the good work guys!!
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:35 pm

This is a great podcast. Love the Peter Davison one! Cool
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Cool, just noticed this! Downloading now, will listen later tonight.

Odd choice, the 5th Doctor. I thought if there was going to be a show dedicated to one Doctor, you'd have picked Pertwee!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:07 pm

That'd be too obvious...

...but don't worry, I'll try to get in one on him eventually. I do try to "bring him up" whenever the discussion has an "opening!" Wink

Had to give Pete some love.

Thanks for listening, guys!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 am

Got a new one episode up featuring a variety of Who topics recorded open-miked and totally off-the-cuff.

...or the direct link to the episode

http://www.podculture.com/2012/04/29/podculture-321-tardis-interruptus-vol-20/

Last edited by SeaDevil on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:42 am

Part one of our discussion on Ninth Doctor Christopher Eccleston's year aboard the TARDIS is now available to hear at www.tardisinterruptus.com

...or at the direct link to the episode

http://www.podculture.com/2012/06/18/podculture-327-tardis-interruptus-vol-21/

Last edited by SeaDevil on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Oh, sounds cool! Will listen asap!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 am

rdks wrote:
I thought if there was going to be a show dedicated to one Doctor, you'd have picked Pertwee!

I served notice that after "throwing them bones" with the Fifth and Ninth Doctors, the next Doctor-centric recording WILL BE on the Third Doctor. Period. Smile

Christina got all excited and giggly...like she does...

Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:12 pm

With the recent passing of Caroline John, the first part of the upcoming Pertwee era recording will include a tribute to her.

Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 am

Part two of our discussion on Ninth Doctor Christopher Eccleston's year aboard the TARDIS is now available to hear at www.tardisinterruptus.com

...or at the direct link to the episode

http://www.podculture.com/2012/06/24/podculture-328-tardis-interruptus-vol-22/

Last edited by SeaDevil on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:29 pm

We were able to get a quick interview with Peter Davison while at Fright Night Film Fest here a couple of weeks ago, so that's coming up, too.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:32 am

...make sure you check out our facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/TARDISInterruptus

...and if you like us, like us!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Really enjoyed TARDIS Interruptus – Vol. 10. It was great to hear other people's thoughts regarding WHO. I learned quite a few things and agreed on a lot of the viewpoints regarding the first half of series six.

Keep up the good work and I will definitely be checking out the other volumes!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 pm

The new episode featuring our exclusive chat with Peter Davison is up and ready for your listening enjoyment!

...or the direct link

http://www.podculture.com/2012/07/16/podculture-333-tardis-interruptus-vol-23/
Back to top Go down
Meow
Meow

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 am

Loved the interview with Peter was very good, thanks for the name check as well!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 am

I listened to my first one last night, and it was a hoot, or rather Whoot! It was the one with the found episodes and xmas goodies, definitely not for the kids to listen to. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Enjoyed the interview with Peter as well! Also liked the Shada discussion...what are they planning to do with the DVD release? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm so glad everyone's enjoying our special Peter Davison interview. It was quite exciting for us to spend a little time with him over that weekend and finally get him miked on the last day. Well worth the wait, indeed! Quite a charming man.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Meow wrote:
thanks for the name check

You're quite welcome! I usually try to find a way to slip in a quick "thanks" to all of you who support us by listening to our show, but most of all to show my personal appreciation to you all.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
definitely not for the kids to listen to. Embarassed

Well, it's not for the kids. It's for young adult and adult Whovians who can handle a little innuendo and some stray curse words. We are passionate fans who get into heated debates sometimes and let our emotions, or humour, get away from us. It makes for a more "real" broadcast if we don't censor ourselves and just speak what's on our minds.

Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:25 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Whoosier Whovian wrote:
definitely not for the kids to listen to. Embarassed

Well, it's not for the kids. It's for young adult and adult Whovians who can handle a little innuendo and some stray curse words. We are passionate fans who get into heated debates sometimes and let our emotions, or humour, get away from us. It makes for a more "real" broadcast if we don't censor ourselves and just speak what's on our minds.

That's what I love about these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 pm

I wasn't going Mary Whitehouse on you, just pointing it out in case some of our, to quote channel 11 would say, "Younger or more sensitive viewers" may be taken off guard.

Thoroughly enjoyed it myself.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts   Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
I wasn't going Mary Whitehouse on you, just pointing it out in case some of our, to quote channel 11 would say, "Younger or more sensitive viewers" may be taken off guard.

Thoroughly enjoyed it myself.

Oh, I know, Whoos. No worries. You did bring up a point, though, that I realized was valid and required clarification.

Back to top Go down

Pod Culture and TARDIS Interruptus podcasts
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next