HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

V season finale'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

V season finale' Empty
PostSubject: V season finale'   V season finale' EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 pm

I only know of one other person that watches this show from the forum, and they didnt care for it.

I felt like I was watching Blakes 7 tonight!

Anyone else see it?
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

V season finale' Empty
PostSubject: Re: V season finale'   V season finale' EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Darn, I forgot, and I saw Marc Singer was to be on it....
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

V season finale' Empty
PostSubject: Re: V season finale'   V season finale' EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 am

Oh man, I totally missed it! Crying or Very sad Now I have to wait for the DVD release.

Jany
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Nocturniah
Nocturniah

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-12-04

V season finale' Empty
PostSubject: Re: V season finale'   V season finale' EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:59 am

I saw it and liked it - especially the elimination of two of my least favorite parts of the show. Hopefully we get a season 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nocturniah
Anonymous

V season finale' Empty
PostSubject: Re: V season finale'   V season finale' EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:18 am

Nocturniah wrote:
I saw it and liked it - especially the elimination of two of my least favorite parts of the show. Hopefully we get a season 3.

Hmmmmmmmmmm scratch wonders what those two were, since there were three, possibly 4 'eliminations'.

Was a lot of it a shock/surprise to you when it happened?

I was affraid
Back to top Go down
Nocturniah
Nocturniah

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-12-04

V season finale' Empty
PostSubject: Re: V season finale'   V season finale' EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Spoiler:

I've seen online that the future of V is uncertain and I hope they don't leave it where they did. The episode was very good as a season finale and really made me want to see where they're going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nocturniah
mike7184

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-01-19

V season finale' Empty
PostSubject: Re: V season finale'   V season finale' EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:22 am

I have just started watching this show . Its quite nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edogo.com/
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

V season finale' Empty
PostSubject: Re: V season finale'   V season finale' EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:39 pm

finally caught the season ender. first let me say, i think that overall, season 2 has done better than season one (one was split up, and the overall themes of the show changed drastically).

the ender, i'm torn about, because i don't know where they go from here. everytime the humans make a move, anna is two steps ahead of them. it was bad enough during the season (when she was pitting human rebels against human rebels). but during the end, she just won completely.

in my opinion, it was nice seeing marc singer and diana from the original series on this show. on the other hand, since this show is almost nothing like the orginal series (getting rid of the human soul, reproducing instead of eating, no footsoldiers on every streetcorner but a newsreporter in every home), i question why even try to get fans of the original back?

i like the show, don't get me wrong, but they could have called it anything other than V (i also read that they wanted to get keneth johnson, the original creator, name removed from this series because they thought he didn't deserve credit for this version, tsk, tsk).

this show almost reminds me of the old war of the worlds tv show that came out. when it first came on, it made an attempt to be like the 50's movie, but then it just turned into a post-apocolyptic rebel show.
Back to top Go down

V season finale'
Page 1 of 1