Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

eleventh hour question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

eleventh hour question Empty
PostSubject: eleventh hour question   eleventh hour question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:25 am

What is the complete line where the doctor goes ".... and a joke!"

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: eleventh hour question   eleventh hour question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 am

Quote :
The Doctor: Fermat's Theorem, the proof, and I mean the real one, never been seen before, poor Fermat got killed in a duel before he could write it down. My fault. I slept in. Oh, and here's an oldie but a goodie, why electrons have mass, and a personal favourite of mine, faster than light travel with two diagrams and a joke. (He stops typing.) Look at your screens. Whoever I am, I'm a genius. Look at the sun. You need all the help you can get. Fellas - pay attention.

And how did I find that? I Googled "The Eleventh Hour transcript."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: eleventh hour question   eleventh hour question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:07 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Quote :
The Doctor: Fermat's Theorem, the proof, and I mean the real one, never been seen before, poor Fermat got killed in a duel before he could write it down. My fault. I slept in. Oh, and here's an oldie but a goodie, why electrons have mass, and a personal favourite of mine, faster than light travel with two diagrams and a joke. (He stops typing.) Look at your screens. Whoever I am, I'm a genius. Look at the sun. You need all the help you can get. Fellas - pay attention.

And how did I find that? I Googled "The Eleventh Hour transcript."

thanks. cheers Well this is what I get for trying to do something while half asleep at 4 in the morning. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: eleventh hour question   eleventh hour question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:18 pm

My advice, get some sleep THEN try your research. If you can't give it your all in your current shape, best to save it for later. If it's important to you, it's not going to disappear over the course of a few hours.

~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: eleventh hour question   eleventh hour question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:21 pm

LtViperPilot wrote:
My advice, get some sleep THEN try your research. If you can't give it your all in your current shape, best to save it for later. If it's important to you, it's not going to disappear over the course of a few hours.

~

yeah true. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

eleventh hour question
Page 1 of 1