Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

K-9 in SJA *SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: K-9 in SJA *SPOILERS*   K-9 in SJA *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:15 pm

This topic contains non-hidden spoilers for "The Sarah Jane Adventures." If you are not up-to-date on the series and don't want it spoiled for you, please hit the Back button on your browser now.

I like K-9! I like the bulky robot dog design of him. It's charming and kind of cute. So, I was glad to see more of him in The Sarah Jane Adventures.

However, with the latest episode, it is revealed that K-9 (Mark IV) will be accompanying Luke Smith at University (how will he explain that?) While it was written in nicely, we know it's because of the concurrent series K-9. I watched the first episode of that and didn't care for it. Didn't think it was bad, just didn't like it myself. It was very much a Doctor Who character taken out of the Doctor Who universe, so it didn't feel right.

I'd have preferred K-9 to stay in The Sarah Jane Adventures. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: K-9 in SJA *SPOILERS*   K-9 in SJA *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:59 pm

As would have I. He, at least this version, belongs with her. I hope we see him and Luke back in the near future, especially with the Doctor episode.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: K-9 in SJA *SPOILERS*   K-9 in SJA *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Again, hasn't anyone heard that he's returning at the end of the season?
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: K-9 in SJA *SPOILERS*   K-9 in SJA *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:03 pm

um, NO!!!
Back to top Go down

K-9 in SJA *SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 1