Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

How much i miss him... Empty
PostSubject: How much i miss him...   How much i miss him... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:31 am

I just watched Timecrash and i realized how much i actually miss david tennant. He was just an all around fun guy. Man i miss him):
Back to top Go down
khana
khana

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: How much i miss him...   How much i miss him... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:39 am

I know! Me, too. I really, really loved him as the Doctor...

I've just introduced my friend to Doctor Who, and since he doesn't like watching things alone, I'm making the huge sacrifice of re-watching it from 2005 onwards (I know, so big of me! Razz) with him.

Seeing him fall in love with David Tennant as the Doctor (at first, he hated him, since he loved Christopher Eccleston, and didn't want him to change, but David Tennant won him over fast), it just reminded me of all the reasons why I loved David Tennant.

And, seeing it all again, with a fresh perspective... He really is one heck of an actor! Charming, funny, and so damned fun! And yet, so incredibly serious and intense... one guy, doing the silly ghostbusters spoof in Army of Ghosts, to that monologue in End of Time, where he's raving about not wanting to die, before he gives himself up for Wilf...

He'll always be my Doctor. Gotta love him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How much i miss him...   How much i miss him... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:51 am

Awwwww don't make me cry... because I really do miss him.

A LOT!!

It doesn't stop me from liking Matt Smith at all, it just causes my heart to ache from time to time, knowing that my Doctor is no longer there.

~
Back to top Go down
khana
khana

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: How much i miss him...   How much i miss him... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:03 am

My heart aches, too, and I shed quite a few tears over his leaving...

I guess it's silly, but I kind of wish there were some way I could express my appreciation for what he brought to the role, for the way his amazing talent, combined with the excellent stories, touched my heart... How many times I burst my gut laughing, how many tears shed, or clenching the edge of my seat...

To salute, to cheer, to raise a toast in his honor... It's silly, I know, but he was something else. Heh, something else, indeed.

My Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: How much i miss him...   How much i miss him... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:00 am

I am starting a sticky thread - a Tribute to David Tennant so people on this forum can express their feelings for him.

Jany
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How much i miss him...   How much i miss him... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Who North America wrote:
I am starting a sticky thread - a Tribute to David Tennant so people on this forum can express their feelings for him.

Jany

Yay! Very cool!

~
Back to top Go down
Nuggan
Nuggan

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: How much i miss him...   How much i miss him... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 pm

I posted in the sticky thread, too.

But I have to say. I have been secretly shedding tears as well.

I feel silly about it.

That man did indeed touch my heart with his acting.

Sure I can watch him in other things, but he was the best Doctor.

I like Matt Smith too and I'm sure I will continue to enjoy his Doctor.

But...but....

TENnant.

Sniff.
Back to top Go down

How much i miss him...
Page 1 of 1