Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Retro_Panda
Retro_Panda

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-04-09

I just finished re-watching... Empty
PostSubject: I just finished re-watching...   I just finished re-watching... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 am

I just finished re-watching Silence in the Library & Forest of the Dead, and was wondering if it will be during Matt Smith's run as the Doctor to finish up the Professor River Song & Doctor story line. Though his new sonic isn't the future one. Maybe that story line was never meant to be followed up on at all...? Just some food for thought...

Cheers,

pdm Question
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I just finished re-watching...   I just finished re-watching... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 am

River will be on this season of doctor who.
Back to top Go down
Retro_Panda
Retro_Panda

PostSubject: Re: I just finished re-watching...   I just finished re-watching... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:21 am

do we know if its just gonna be for an episode or if they are making her a travel companion for awhile, as she made it sound like she was in the Library episode?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just finished re-watching...   I just finished re-watching... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:55 pm

ecoplanet777 wrote:
do we know if its just gonna be for an episode or if they are making her a travel companion for awhile, as she made it sound like she was in the Library episode?

It sounded like she was a lot more than a travel companion ... but also remember that she said that her Doctor was much older than 10. So I can't really see her dropping everything to travel with 11, who is considerably younger looking than 10. :/
~
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Vicki

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: I just finished re-watching...   I just finished re-watching... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:33 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
ecoplanet777 wrote:

It sounded like she was a lot more than a travel companion ... but also remember that she said that her Doctor was much older than 10. So I can't really see her dropping everything to travel with 11, who is considerably younger looking than 10. :/
~

I dunno, though...if she knows how it works with Time Lords, she wasn't necessarily referring to his looks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/fleurette
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I just finished re-watching...   I just finished re-watching... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:13 pm

maybe she knows 11, and 12??? that would explain how her screwdriver looks more like 10's, and yet 11 now has a funky new green one. maybe 12 has one that looks more like 10's?
Back to top Go down
Retro_Panda
Retro_Panda

PostSubject: Re: I just finished re-watching...   I just finished re-watching... EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 am

True, and I just watched the Matt Smith season opener, and he snaps his fingers to open the tardis doors, so it def could be him.

Ok, I just saw this on youtube, so it looks like River debuts in the next episode.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedoctorwhosite#p/u/1/1furBq9-UL0
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I just finished re-watching...   I just finished re-watching... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:03 pm

was a new sonic really necessary or what this a clever marketing ploy wrapped within the story? quick everyone run out and get your new green one!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just finished re-watching...   I just finished re-watching... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 am

I am really curious to see how the whole story arc turns out.
Back to top Go down

I just finished re-watching...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: