3 posters
AuthorMessage
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

airzone. Empty
PostSubject: airzone.   airzone. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:33 am

just saw this movie on amazon for sale and the price is very high, but the movie looks intrigueing. has anyone seen it? four doctors in one movie playing different roles, very interested.
Back to top Go down
RevClaire
RevClaire

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2010-03-09

airzone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: airzone.   airzone. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:38 am

It's alright. Kept my attention for the whole hour or so nicely, which is sometimes a problem when I've got the laptop in front of me. There's not a whole lot to it though.

Two observations however:

1) It is quite annoying to see a 'doctor' die and not regenerate. Kept yelling at the screen "Damnit, he's in this movie too! You can just change! CHANGE!" Laughing

2) There are a handful of love scenes involving Colin and Nicola that make me wonder about the conversations had at the first script read-through. "What, exactly, is this, fanboy?! Did you arrange this production simply to satisfy your prurient desires re: companion copulation?! Hmm?!" Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

airzone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: airzone.   airzone. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:07 pm

I had and saw this movie a very long time ago. I don't remember much about it except that it was okay. The only real draw for it is that it has four Doctors in it. Without them I don't think I would've even bothered with the movie in the first place.
Back to top Go down

airzone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: