CJSchmidt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CJSchmidt
CJSchmidt

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-02-01

My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape) Empty
PostSubject: My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape)   My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:26 pm

I've been working my way through Farscape and was really enjoying it... then I started season 3. I don't know that I've ever run across a single character that I hated so much that I had to turn off the show and go outside for a few minutes.

I know I'm late to the party on this one, but am I the only one to feel this way?

They also added Jool to the crew, who started out equally obnoxious, though she hasn't done much in the episodes I've seen so far.

Should I keep watching or does it just keep getting worse?
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape)   My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Jool tones it down and then, well sort of spoiler, but you won't have to worry about her being annoying. Stark is stark and I think you either like him or not, but he comes and goes so you don't need to put up with him for too long. I like him, but in the little bits that the give him to us. Jool, like I said, gets better. Over all, all 4 series and the Peace Keeper Wars were fricking fantastic. I love this show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kasterborous.com
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape)   My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Stark rally annoyed me when I first watched the series when it was on. I think partly because I was like... we lost Zhaan and got this? But upon re-watching the series recently my view softened.
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2207
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape)   My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:01 pm

I like Stark.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape)   My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:25 pm

MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE! MY SIDE-YOUR SIDE!
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape)   My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:23 pm

LOL! That part I do love
Back to top Go down
http://www.kasterborous.com
timewarrior
timewarrior

PostSubject: Re: My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape)   My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:48 pm

I also like how creepy he got in season 3. . .almost as if he was lusting after Aeryn there for a bit. . .definitely unhinged character. . .though my absolute favorite is Rygel. . .

Favorite episode is the first season when they all changed bodies. . .John in Aeryn's body was absolutely hilarious. . .

Common! They're there!
Back to top Go down
onlynorris
onlynorris

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape)   My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:10 pm

I loved Pilot.

I actually got my ex-girlfriends housemate to believe that my middle name was pilot.

(Yes, that is sad, for both of us)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/onlynorris
timewarrior
timewarrior

PostSubject: Re: My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape)   My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:11 am

onlynorris wrote:
I loved Pilot.

I actually got my ex-girlfriends housemate to believe that my middle name was pilot.

(Yes, that is sad, for both of us)

yes very sad. . .so is jenny. . .jenny is very sad. . .
Back to top Go down

My God, I hate Stark. (Farscape)
Page 1 of 1