Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?

Go down 
+8
DacaZ
CrochetOwl
Ronpur
bret_owen99
DoctorOlly
SeaDevil
amagon
greenk9
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
forbidden_moose

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-08-10

any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:25 am

bret_owen99 wrote:
maybe gallifrey returns, and in punishment for him killing both them and the daleks, they force him to regenerate, like they did with #2. the master did say that the doctor was responsible for two great empires burning. perhaps the master will be looked at as a hero for bringing gallifrey back, and the doctor will be an outlaw again.
I can imagine Tennant butchering the line "Stop stop, you're making me giddy!"
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:44 pm

He finally does reverse the polarity, only to have it double back and overwhelm him.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:30 pm

timewarrior, he reversed the polarity in the music of the spheres(check your next doctor dvd).
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:01 am

bret_owen99 wrote:
timewarrior, he reversed the polarity in the music of the spheres(check your next doctor dvd).

He reverses the polarity all the time, but this time it was personal!

My second guess, bananna peel. . .gets them everytime. . .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:34 am

He eats the Salmon Moose!

Gosh, I hope SOMEONE figures that one out.
Back to top Go down
Christian
Christian

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:51 am

Okay seriously....

It's not common knowledge that he wiped out the Daleks and Time Lords or so I get the impression of. I think the Master sets up something with the Shadwo Proclomation and the Doctor gets put on trial for Genocide... again... or he comits Genocide in 'Waters of Mars' either way he's wanted by the galactic authorities... And I think that the Time Lords aren't all lost as we think... and the Doctor finally owns up and pays for everything within the last 3 regenerations. (Only cause I do believe the 8th destroyed Gallifrey and caused him to regeneate.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.christiankern.com
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:53 pm

also do believe that the journal of impossible things (re-titled and sold as a best selling book) has something to do with his regeneration... I've been scoping out for spoilers...and found a few interesting nibbles...could be wrong of course.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:56 pm

am i the only one that was disapointed with the shadow proclomation?(sorry, i know a bit off topic). a bunch of white haired people with basically the judoon as hired thugs? that's what took over for the time lords? no wonder the whoniverse is in such rubbish shape. (another off topic, any one else wonder what a battle between the judoon and the sontorans would look like?)
Back to top Go down
Christian
Christian

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:58 pm

I tink a battle between Sontarans and Judoon would be cool! Of course Sontarans have to win!

And yeah I expected a lot more of the Shadow Procomation... I mean they had similar things in thje Virgin New Adventures, I just didn't like what it ended up being. Mind you, the Judoon were alright there, I mean let's cut costs where we can, right?
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:04 pm

actually bret and christian- the shadow proclamation was supposed to have the whole lot similar to what we saw in series 1 ep 2.... a whole assortment of creatures....but they had to keep a budget for the sfx that were used in journey's end. Shame- really.
Back to top Go down
Christian
Christian

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:05 pm

See now that... would have been cool!
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:11 pm

i don't know about the whole aliens thing, sorta would have been a let down to me like the judoon was(not a fan of the judoon). plus, and maybe it's just me, but there should have been shadows! something dark, something very powerfull, something you don't mess with. i really liked the reapers(i know i may be in the minority here), but something like that could have at least been the attack dogs for the white haired people. when they kept mentioning SHADOW proclomation, i think shadows. not white haired people. yeah, and as far as journey's end, i think it's weak point was it's writing, not it's sfx. hopefully the two part finaly for tennant will not be as full of much cheese as journey's end was.
Back to top Go down
Christian
Christian

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Journey's End feels like a bad rewrite at the last minute to me...

And I liked the Reapers, except I'm a child of Who books so I think of the dreaded Chronovores from the 7th and 8th Doctor novels and yes I know there is a Chronovore in a Pertwee episode as well :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:01 am

Hoosier Whovian wrote:
He eats the Salmon Moose!

Gosh, I hope SOMEONE figures that one out.
Replace that movie's somewhat tatty (and yet still quite effective) Grim Reaper with a spacesuited Vashta Nerada, and I think you're onto something...
Back to top Go down

any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2