TheJoker
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Heroes..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes.....   Heroes..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 pm

jany, i don't want to spoil the rest of the season for you, but they don't do anything that makes any sense with sylar. the character was great as the bad guy of the first season. he was left out of most of season 2 because he was filming star trek at the same time, which was a good thing. but making him the main character of the whole show by season 3 made no sense whatsoever. good guy/bad guy, it doesn't matter. they don't know how to write a cohesive storyline, and just when you think it might be good, or make sense, they get rid of it for something completely new. the only show i can stomach watching that doesn't have any consistency is red dwarf, because that's supposed to be a comedy. i have no hope for this show. season 2 wasn't bad, but people kept saying it wasn't as good as season 1, so they messed up season 3 even more. this show had potential, but they blew it. trust me, not only is this show over the cliff, it's blown up into a million little pieces. unlike jason voorhees(or captain jack), it's not coming back.
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.....   Heroes..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Who North America wrote:
We love Heroes too! So is Sylar now the good guy??? Him being brother to Pete is jawdropping, but says a lot about the mother who gave birth to him (I don't like her....evil and manipulating).

We are watching through season 3 right now. Big screen TV went kaput! so we have to wait for it to be fixed before watching more.

Jany

Won't spoil anything to much for you, but there are still more twists for you to see.

As to the thought of this show going down, I'm not really believing it until it's cancelled. NBC has put a lot into this, the website, the swag, the fact that every star who does an appearance in something else is billed as being in Heroes. They have to much riding on the marketing to let it die, so this season will have to be the reset. I expect the network to have put the pressure on to get it right. Hopefully they'll listen to the fans and try to bring back or correct the things the fans want. heck, if Superman can turn back time to correct a wrong, why not a bunch of Heroes?
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.....   Heroes..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:44 pm

"heck, if Superman can turn back time to correct a wrong, why not a bunch of Heroes?"

Or to be precise Hiro Nakamura Laughing (he is my favorite by far - just love those translation conversation he has with his friend Very Happy )

Jany
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.....   Heroes..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Season 4 has gotten better. . .
Back to top Go down

Heroes.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2