AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJinHarlan
AJinHarlan

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2013-02-19

AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures Empty
PostSubject: AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures   AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

It's been a long while since I was creating stories through photographing my Doctor Who toys!  I've missed doing it and so my hope is that I can start doing them again since I finally found my Doctor Who toys and added a few new faces!  My only annoyance is the fact that combining fandoms is a little tough when the toys are all different sizes.  As my best friend told me though, that's part of the fun of it.

Anyone remember these?
AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures 315616_900

AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures 315700_900

AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures 316208_900
Back to top Go down
AJinHarlan
AJinHarlan

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2013-02-19

AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures   AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 4:55 pm

AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures 314625_900
"...and so you're telling me it's of great importance that we release this Captain John Hart from his plastic trap thingy despite the fact that he poses a great danger to all?"

Jack nodded stiffly.  "Please, I can change him, just like you did with me.  And by the way, he's not a Captain."

"Yeah, I had similar thoughts about you when we first met," the Doctor grinned as he tapped his Sonic Screwdriver against his hand thoughtfully.  After a moment of consideration he pointed it at the plastic bubble and gave a giddy exclamation of, "Oh what the heck, it's like Christmas in July!"

"Except it's June?"

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT

AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures 314921_900
"OH IT'S SO GOOD TO BE FREE AGAIN!"

Jack drew in a breath, avoiding the Doctor's grin of uncertainty, and looked instead to John Hart, who had pulled himself out of the plastic mess.  When John rushed him, Jack wasn't sure if John was going to kill him.  No one knew what went through that man's head.  It came as a relief when John simply pulled himself into Jack's arms and held onto him.

"It's good to see you again, John," said Jack with a little grin.

"Really?"  John's bright blue eyes were lit with hope and he canted his head.  "You're actually excited to see me... bloody heck is that the Doctor you were talking about?  He's hot!  Stunning!  Sexy!"

The grin on Jack's face became more natural.  "You should've seen him before..."

"Oi!" the Doctor protested with a pout and quickly adjusted his bowtie.  "Bowties are still sexy, you know."

John grinned, then grasped Jack's hands.  "Oh have I got a lot to tell you and show you!  You'll never believe what I found!"
Back to top Go down

AJ's Doctor Who Story Pictures
Page 1 of 1