stetsons_are_cool7
SJA
beep
Scary
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Rate S8E3: Robot of Sherwood
Fantastic!
S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 9 ]
Good
S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 16 ]
Okay...
S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Bad
S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Awful!
S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
TinDogRory
TinDogRory

Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2010-07-20

S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS)   S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 am

Yeah, the more I think about the more there is evidence but I feel like there's been a conscious effort over the years to make sure the Daleks are not considered to be robots/cyborgs/androids.

Back to top Go down
http://aykfpod.com
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS)   S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:51 am

TinDogRory wrote:
Yeah, the more I think about the more there is evidence but I feel like there's been a conscious effort over the years to make sure the Daleks are not considered to be robots/cyborgs/androids.

Well the metallic parts of them are far from organic. I guess it's just like a life support system; in a way it's part of them but, well, it's not as well. They're still organic life forms inside machines, but the machine is wired up to them so that the machine can feel pain and such - I guess for survival purposes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Shatterbang
Shatterbang

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS)   S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:42 pm

This is the only episode I've really enjoyed throughout thus far this season.
Back to top Go down
http://emerdelac.wordpress.com
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS)   S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:21 am

Davincis Demons has become Doctor Who's replacent series for me since the writing for
season 8 is atrocious.

This was one of the few eps I did enjoy but still only as a one time watcher for me.
Back to top Go down

S8E3: Robot of Sherwood (SPOILERS)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3