Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFlowerKing
TheFlowerKing

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Allow myself to introduce....myself Empty
PostSubject: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Hello everyone,

Long time buyer, first time forum go-er here. Just wanted to say 'hello' and introduce myself. WHONA's been a great source for all my Doctor Who needs (and a black hole sucking up thousands of my dollars) and I'm thrilled to have such a great company available online. Kudos to all of the staff for excellent, speedy service, low prices, and a good selection of items.

You can see the corner niche of my office below, where I store most of Doctor Who collection. In addition to almost all of the CO toys, I've also got all of the Doctor Who BBC books range, the Target range, most of the Virgin NA's and some of the MA's. I'd say the most unique items in my collection are an autograph from the late Anthony Ainley, a copy of the script to the aborted Doctor Who movie with Sylvester McCoy and Caroline Munro, a "Hard Rock Cafe: Gallifrey" t-shirt and - one of my favorite's - a spoof of those 80's "Baby on Board" car signs that declares "Who's On Board!"

See you around the forum!

Jason

Allow myself to introduce....myself L_6b49ba6d2f69b5b36cf201c331db0cb7
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 5:41 pm

wooooooooooooooooooow a lot of stuff.well nice to meet you i'm jonathanwho.
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:32 pm

hard rock: gallifrey

That's Brilliant!!
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Wow nice office...noticed the 2 handed Dapol Davros. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
mumbojumbo21
mumbojumbo21

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:58 pm

Welcome, Jason. I hope you find your visits informative. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.libriumarcana.com/phpBB2/
TheFlowerKing
TheFlowerKing

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce....myself   Allow myself to introduce....myself EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 12:33 am

The two handed Davros was a great find - I just wish I'd kept him in the original packaging! Foolishness of youth and all...
Back to top Go down

Allow myself to introduce....myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: