Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...

Go down 
+3
Rogue
SeaDevil
terrasolo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
terrasolo
terrasolo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:46 pm

And a fantastic companion you were too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kasterborous.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Another reason Terrasolo is the Doctor Who pimp daddy!

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 19124710
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:22 pm

(he really is...)

Wink
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Thanks guys! That pic was organized by my friend Justin (the 11 in the shot). I did the photoshop work to remove the hotel setting but all Doctors were present for the photo!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:49 pm

terrasolo wrote:
Thanks guys! That pic was organized by my friend Justin (the 11 in the shot). I did the photoshop work to remove the hotel setting but all Doctors were present for the photo!

It's an OUTSTANDING shot! Love it!
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Thanks Gene! We did a few others which I hope pop up soon.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:15 pm

That is a great way to add 12 in the shot.
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Thanks Ron! We knew we wanted to add him into the show, as well as get some as the scene was in the show - and I suggested he stand next to Hartnell, hand on shoulder, telling him we're in good hands.
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Time has finally permitted us to get another episode finished so now I present to you...

The Key to Time...Again. Episode 3: The Stone of Blood.

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-01_zpshkee3ukv

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-02_zpse8pdynco

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-03_zpsq1cszdtj

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-04_zpsgzd5wdnx

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-05_zpsrx9ixrqb

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-06_zpsvagvbfvg

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-07_zpsnfg9ytie

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-08_zpsqpt8wcig

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-09_zpskgl7eenn

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-10_zps5ba1srx3

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-11_zps9pswjqhy

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-12_zpsu0pb3bf6

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-13_zpstrrzoejm

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-14_zpsbwv8pfmx

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-15_zpsddxntwe6

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-16_zpsdqsew8xg

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 The%20Stone%20of%20Blood-17-The%20Third%20Segment_zpspuri5pk8
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:31 pm

Laughing

That was great!!!
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:20 am

Thank you Smile The funny thing is we had a plan to tell this story completely differently to what you see above but since the weather has been awful, we altered the plans and we were much happier with it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:29 am

That was great; loved it! Smile
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Thanks Gene Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:38 pm

I love it, and now I know what Ten would look like with a scarf!!
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:12 pm

It works quite well with both suits. We got some shots of me in the blue suit with the burgundy scarf as well and I really liked it!

Oh and Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Redfern
Redfern

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:29 am

One can never go wrong with "the scarf"! Very Happy

Is it a custom knitted job or one of the commercially available ones? Obviously, it's not the thinner ELOPE edition. It looks rather "authentic".

Sincerely,

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mzzkiti.com
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:53 am

Oh no, the scarves are never a bad idea!

The Season 12 scarf was knitted by a friend of mine, out of the blue as a gift I might add! She had gotten the pattern offline, made one for her husband and knew I'd like one as well Smile

The Season 18 was knitted by Matt Swanson from "The Stitches in Time" Facebook group. At the time I had it made last year they just discovered a new quirk in the knitting pattern so as far as I know mine was the first knitted with that new pattern which is pretty cool!

Season 12 and 18 are my two favorite scarves. That said, I am considering a Shada too.
Back to top Go down
Ben C.
Ben C.

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2014-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Truly excellent Smile
Back to top Go down
Redfern
Redfern

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:43 pm

A few years ago, I purchased a Series 12 scarf (supposedly screen accurate) from a cottage industry in the UK called "TimeLord Knitwear". It reached my home in south Georgia in 10 days. Believe or not, we often have temperatures cold enough to warrant wearing it. Any morning that it's 39 or below, I wear it, usually to work. No one laughs as they admit it's practical under those conditions.

When WhoNA offered the thinner, brighter colored 12 foot scarf from ELOPE, I bought that, too. I wear that one on mornings in the 40s.

Sincerely,

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mzzkiti.com
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...   Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Thanks Ben!

Bill, I used to wear one a friend of my Mom's had knitted for me back in high school. We got some looks but friends seem to enjoy it. Now I will take the Season 12 out and about if it is cold enough but as much as I love the Season 18, it doesn't go with much of my regular clothes. Well, on coat at least.

I am looking at getting a new Season 12 in the summer though. I love the one my friend knitted for me but she used a few different weight yarns so some areas are much thinner than others. I know a guy who is having two hard to find colors of the Season 12 dyed to match and when that is done Matt will knit me up a new one. Then I need to decide about the Shada or not.
Back to top Go down

Started collecting the Key to Time, decided to have fun...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2