DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

He's Back... Empty
PostSubject: He's Back...   He's Back... EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:37 am

Spoiler:

Link to the Daily Mirror Website:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/latest/2008/02/19/doctor-who-to-face-his-evil-enemy-davros-after-20-years-89520-20324226/
Back to top Go down
mumbojumbo21
mumbojumbo21

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-02-11

He's Back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back...   He's Back... EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:43 am

I like how even though you put spoiler tags on it, I still read it in the link. Laughing

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.libriumarcana.com/phpBB2/
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

He's Back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back...   He's Back... EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:37 am

I try to avoid the rumours but I am pretty sure that DAvros will come back. They have had a dalek story every year...I love the daleks but wish they would rest them after last year for a while....
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

He's Back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back...   He's Back... EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:10 pm

Yeah, I agree with you greenk9, for the Daleks last year it wasn't great especially when they killed Dalek Sec Sad! Hopefully the Cybermen will be back soon! I'm hoping they will do a Zygon story because as well as David Tennant's favourite creatures, they are mine too!
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

He's Back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back...   He's Back... EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:25 pm

I think Dalek sec was killed off to quickly. Also you can believe the Daleks would come back sooner or later. It a cash cow marketing wise due to their past and present familiarity. Look how much of the new merch is dalek related. I want the zygons back too!
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

He's Back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back...   He's Back... EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:26 pm

I think Dalek sec was killed off to quickly. Also you can believe the Daleks would come back sooner or later. It a cash cow marketing wise due to their past and present familiarity. Look how much of the new merch is dalek related. I want the zygons back too!
Back to top Go down
timlord

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2007-02-17

He's Back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back...   He's Back... EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Spoiler-i read that alien messes with time and doctor goes back forth from 8th doctor and the time war.while flashing back to present memories surface of doctor and what hes keeping hidden somewhere davros?the alien changes timeline daleks won!its rose who helps fix things and the return of timelords might happen!3 part story just stuff i read who know if true but i do see them doing the timewar story theyve mentioned it over and over.and if time shift would explain roses return!
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

He's Back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back...   He's Back... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:07 am

timlord wrote:
Spoiler-i read that alien messes with time and doctor goes back forth from 8th doctor and the time war.while flashing back to present memories surface of doctor and what hes keeping hidden somewhere davros?the alien changes timeline daleks won!its rose who helps fix things and the return of timelords might happen!3 part story just stuff i read who know if true but i do see them doing the timewar story theyve mentioned it over and over.and if time shift would explain roses return!

ummmm....what was that part about the thing? Not sure about some of that, but I did glean the idea of Rose fixing things if Daleks won the time war. All speculation of course, but the Doctor would not have met Rose as the Daleks would have destroyed the timeline that led to their eventual meeting.
Back to top Go down
timlord

He's Back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back...   He's Back... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:28 am

well rose is in a locked up parralel universe or whatever.what happens in this timeline may not effect her?when you put the doctor together with the daleks,timelines changing and different earths anything is possible!also maybe davros kidnaps sara jane rose and martha to use against the doctor?rose coming back means a big story and i cant believe daleks not involved!all speculation but i do believe daleks are done with rose.it was her that got the best of them so i expect serious paypack!
Back to top Go down
timlord

He's Back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back...   He's Back... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:35 am

Sorry i meant not done with rose!im not sure its good for the other companians that rose is back.martha,donna do not have the fanbase or energy that rose brings to the show.i originally thought last episode would say bye to donna and martha to bring back rose for a film thats been rumored at.when the 5th season starts i dont think donna or martha will be around it will be fresh start to show.i dont think billie would be back full time so i expect new gal to be shown in xmas 2008 show
Back to top Go down

He's Back...
Page 1 of 1