Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

New theme music for Capaldi? Empty
PostSubject: New theme music for Capaldi?   New theme music for Capaldi? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:21 pm

So, I was thinking that they should introduce a new theme for Capaldi's episodes. I know they just changed it recently for Matt, but it could be like the 6th Doctor's theme changing for Trial of a Timelord, and then again for the 7th Doctor's run. Is there news or anything about this?
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New theme music for Capaldi?   New theme music for Capaldi? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:30 pm

I think we'll see it. There seems to be some issue with the 7b theme. Silva Screen said they couldn't include it on the recent soundtrack disc because of some issue outside of their control.
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: New theme music for Capaldi?   New theme music for Capaldi? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Matt got new titles, but the same logo, for his last few stories. Actually the logo texture was changing for every story as Amy Pond was counting down her episodes. And Matt got some different music for 7b.

My guess is that the titles will change again, the logo with remain the same. Better than 75% the music will get tweaked yet again when Capaldi finally hits the screens.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New theme music for Capaldi?   New theme music for Capaldi? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:26 pm

I'd figure since the 7b Titles are so recent, they'll stick around for a bit with Capaldi in place of Matt.
Back to top Go down

New theme music for Capaldi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: