Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John Johnson
John Johnson

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-11-02

Greetings From Illinois. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Illinois.   Greetings From Illinois. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:33 pm

I live in Illinois, but hail from England. Been a Doctor Who fan since I was very young. My earliest memory was watching Patrick Troughton in The Web of Fear. I'm really excited that nine missing Troughton episodes have now been returned to the BBC.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Illinois.   Greetings From Illinois. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:49 pm

johnjohnson wrote:
I live in Illinois, but hail from England. Been a Doctor Who fan since I was very young. My earliest memory was watching Patrick Troughton in The  Web of Fear. I'm really excited that nine missing Troughton episodes have now been returned to the BBC.
Welcome to the boards, sir Smile

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Illinois.   Greetings From Illinois. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Don't forget the chatbox!
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Illinois.   Greetings From Illinois. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Welcome fellow Illinoisan!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Illinois.   Greetings From Illinois. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:39 pm

johnjohnson wrote:
I live in Illinois, but hail from England. Been a Doctor Who fan since I was very young. My earliest memory was watching Patrick Troughton in The  Web of Fear. I'm really excited that nine missing Troughton episodes have now been returned to the BBC.
Those are really fun; and how great to finally see the real Yeti on screen (The Five Doctors cameo doesn't count Smile)

Last edited by The Gene Lantern on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Illinois.   Greetings From Illinois. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Hello from a former Illinois Who fan! I grew up watching it on WILL in Champaign.
Back to top Go down

Greetings From Illinois.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Service Discussion :: Welcome to the Forum-
Jump to: