Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

My Sixth Doctor costume Empty
PostSubject: My Sixth Doctor costume   My Sixth Doctor costume EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:33 am

So I was invited to the wedding of a couple of Uni friends, and they said fancy dress. As the bride to be reminded me though, I had said I would go as the Sixth Doctor. Fortunately, she gave me plenty of warning (lol) and not being one to disappoint, I immediately set out to find someone insane enough to make the outfit.

This is the end result:

My Sixth Doctor costume Tumblr_inline_muo05cbVsO1qf7p7c

Fortunately, I had some sense, so I didn't wear this to the actual ceremony or for the pictures (I wore a Tenth Doctor costume instead), but once the reception was underway, I nipped back to my hotel room and changed. Let you tell you, I certainly got a lot of odd looks off people walking back.

But it was well worth it!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: My Sixth Doctor costume   My Sixth Doctor costume EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Shocked   WOW!!!!!  Shocked 

That looks amazing!!!!!!

Well done indeed!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Sixth Doctor costume   My Sixth Doctor costume EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:34 pm

CGren123 wrote:
So I was invited to the wedding of a couple of Uni friends, and they said fancy dress. As the bride to be reminded me though, I had said I would go as the Sixth Doctor. Fortunately, she gave me plenty of warning (lol) and not being one to disappoint, I immediately set out to find someone insane enough to make the outfit.

Fortunately, I had some sense, so I didn't wear this to the actual ceremony or for the pictures (I wore a Tenth Doctor costume instead), but once the reception was underway, I nipped back to my hotel room and changed. Let you tell you, I certainly got a lot of odd looks off people walking back.

But it was well worth it!
Superb; really really nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: My Sixth Doctor costume   My Sixth Doctor costume EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:29 pm

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I wanted to do 6 before the convention in November since Colin will be here, but it never worked out with a reasonable budget.
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: My Sixth Doctor costume   My Sixth Doctor costume EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:34 am

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

Ron, you're not kidding. I found a guy just selling the coat on Etsy for the amount I paid for the entire outfit (not including the cat badge). Fortunately, I knew the costumer from way back when and I knew she could do the outfit.

Back to top Go down

My Sixth Doctor costume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Collecting-
Jump to: