Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
megd.talley
megd.talley

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-04-06

Any Doctor Who fans in the South? Empty
PostSubject: Any Doctor Who fans in the South?   Any Doctor Who fans in the South? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:21 am

I can't seem to find a lot of Doctor Who fans in the South. I live in upper South Carolina. Although I'm less than an hour away from a lot of areas in GA, and NC.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Any Doctor Who fans in the South?   Any Doctor Who fans in the South? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 am

There are a lot of us down in Florida. And we have a few events from time to time. Hurricane Who in November and a new this called Time Lord Fest that we had in January. Both of them have Facebook pages if you want to check them out.
Back to top Go down
alsatia
alsatia

Registration date : 2013-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Any Doctor Who fans in the South?   Any Doctor Who fans in the South? EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm also in SC and on the hunt for a local group, so that makes at least 2 of us around here. Wink

The only SC group I've found so far is the Lakelands of South Carolina Doctor Who Society that's on Facebook. That's a bit too far from me down in Charleston, but maybe it's closer to where you are. You might also want to contact any local comic book shops to see if they know of a local group.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Norilis Zione
Norilis Zione

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Any Doctor Who fans in the South?   Any Doctor Who fans in the South? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:56 am

I live in Spartanburg in northern south Carolina and am looking for a group too. So if you hear anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
pattiea
pattiea

Registration date : 2018-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Any Doctor Who fans in the South?   Any Doctor Who fans in the South? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 4:49 pm

While I see this thread is from 2013, I hope most/all of y'all are still around.  I recently moved to North Charleston.

There's a Doctor Who group in the Raleigh area on Meetup (I'm a member, so you don't have to live in Raleigh):
The Raleigh/Durham Doctor Who Meetup Group
I can't post the link since I'm new here, but you can find it on the Meetup website, and they also have a Facebook page (same name).

Would love to find some other Who fans closer to me, though!
Back to top Go down

Any Doctor Who fans in the South?
Page 1 of 1