Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve

Go down 
2 posters

Rate this Story (5 Stars Being Best)
1 Star
022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve Vote_lcap0%022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 Star
022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve Vote_lcap0%022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3 Star
022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve Vote_lcap67%022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
4 Star
022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve Vote_lcap33%022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
5 Star
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve Empty
PostSubject: 022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve   022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:53 am

Post reviews, observations, factoids, etc, regarding this story in this topic. Do not post replies to other people's postings here. This information is being compiled for future publication. Please post your name or a suitable alias (initials, for example) for publication purposes.
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: 022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve   022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:57 pm

A very interesting drama that doesn't bore me like a few of these other 'historical' stories do. I enjoyed the characters and I thought everyone involved did a great job.

The mystery of why the Abbot looked like the Doctor was interesting and kept me engaged, though it confused me at first... But it was never explained... That's quite annoying.

This was a great story for Steven. Not much happened really but he was still in the limelight of the story since the Doctor was off chatting with Charles Preslin.

WONDERFUL monologue by the Doctor at the end though about companions leaving him. It was really emotional and pulled at the heart strings. I feel genuinely sad for him. But then Dodo runs in! And Steven again! That was a good ending. I'm looking forward to The Ark. Very Happy

Overall, a good story and certainly better than I feared it would be. This is one that I feel I wouldn't mind watching again. 3 stars from me. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com

022 - The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: The Doctor Who Viewer's Guide :: Season Three - First Doctor-
Jump to: