Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LastWho
LastWho

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Who is Bernice Summerfield? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Bernice Summerfield?   Who is Bernice Summerfield? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:30 pm

I see a lot of books and audios about her, but I don't know who she really is supposed to be. I have not read a lot of the classic books, but to the best of my understanding she was the 7th Doctor's companion in the books?

But from what I see, she seems to be more of a 'female' Doctor than a companion. Just curious. Is there a two minute lecture that could get me caught up?
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Who is Bernice Summerfield?   Who is Bernice Summerfield? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:29 pm

LastWho wrote:
I see a lot of books and audios about her, but I don't know who she really is supposed to be. I have not read a lot of the classic books, but to the best of my understanding she was the 7th Doctor's companion in the books?

But from what I see, she seems to be more of a 'female' Doctor than a companion. Just curious. Is there a two minute lecture that could get me caught up?

Wikipedia is your friend:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernice_Summerfield

And so is the handy dandy IF...

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Bernice_Summerfield

Never got into the 'new novels'... but I've listened to the couple of audios where she shows up with Ace and Doc 7. I like her a lot. Been trying to find some of the promo pics that Lisa Bowerman did 'in costume' for Bernice to get signed. I did get her to sign a photo from Survival of her playing Karra.
Back to top Go down
LastWho
LastWho

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Who is Bernice Summerfield?   Who is Bernice Summerfield? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Wikipedia......I keep forgetting about that! Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Who is Bernice Summerfield?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: