Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
happydalek
happydalek

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-02-02

I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)! Empty
PostSubject: I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)!   I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:59 pm

I thought I rounded up and threw away all my McGann-related stuff the morning after the TV movie aired, but somehow this survived!
I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)! Who
It hid at the bottom of a pile of papers in my closet for the past sixteen (seriously?) years. I have to give it props for surviving the purge! I've been on a cleaning frenzy recently, and some of the cool things I've unearthed are a box full of Betamax tapes of TV shows from the 80s, an unopened Michelle Yeoh action figure from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and a TV Guide Trivia board game (with the questions printed inside miniature TV Guides)!
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)!   I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:39 pm

That Yu Shu Lien figure is really cool. You should open her up. The only problem is that her rubber clothes rot a bit after a few years.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
whotothecore
whotothecore

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2013-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)!   I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:23 am

I recently purchased a load of Radio Times off eBay uk, 50 to be precise for around $60. The earliest was from 1993 and they were all in collector bags untouched from the day of purchase. See below: Cool 

I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)! 9260441493_0cb2323627_o
Back to top Go down

I found the Radio Times from the McGann movie (March 1996)!
Page 1 of 1