Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Need a little help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Need a little help  Empty
PostSubject: Need a little help    Need a little help  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:11 pm

I do not have BBCA and was just reading today about the specials that they will be broadcasting on the science and other aspects of the program.

I am currently working on designing a college level course with Doctor Who as the core element, and these specials would be excellent material for my research.

Are there any members that can record these for me on a DVD format?

PM me and let me know, I will reimburse you for materials.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help    Need a little help  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Sorry I can't really help out, but it's worth noting that these specials BBCA does (if they're like all the previous ones, which they probably are) are terrible. They focus on the most recent series, and are discussed by 'fans' that seem to have only the most basic knowledge about the show. They're honestly pretty useless, it's basically just clips from the show with commentary by the non-fans.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help    Need a little help  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:32 pm

You would be surprised at how useful that can be also. To describe the way the course is being designed is way too complicated, but let me just say, that 'useless' stuff has a use. Mostly to do with the Compare/Contrast that we do in this sort of field.

But thanks for pointing out the quality for me, now I wont be too heartbroken if I am not able to see these.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help    Need a little help  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:

But thanks for pointing out the quality for me, now I wont be too heartbroken if I am not able to see these.

That's good at least. Hope someone can help.
Back to top Go down

Need a little help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: