Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gallifreys Loss
Gallifreys Loss

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2012-07-23

'...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all." Empty
PostSubject: '...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all."   '...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all." EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello all!

Been stalking around the forums for a while now, thought it high time I should join. I've been a Whovian since the Tom Baker days on PBS in the 80s. I've always collected the DVDs, but only started collected figures and such 8 or 9 years ago. I have a talking Dalek that I came across in a store a decade ago, but until the reboot...figures and collectibles were really hard to find in my area.

My current obsession is the Character Options 12" line I get from WHONA and scouring used book stores for decent copies of the old Target novelizations. I love some of the cover art on those old paperbacks and am happy as a kid in a candy store when I come across a copy in near excellent condition.

Reading through the forums, it seems some of you are incredibly talented and really know your stuff...hope I can contribute in some way!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: '...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all."   '...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all." EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Hope you enjoy yourself here, stop by the chatroom sometime when you see anyone in.
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: '...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all."   '...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all." EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Welcome and glad you finally decided to join us! Have fun and good to have you Very Happy I love you

Jany
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: '...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all."   '...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all." EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: '...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all."   '...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all." EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi there and welcome!
Back to top Go down

'...you've seen one Rutan, you've seen them all."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Service Discussion :: Welcome to the Forum-
Jump to: