The Castellan
Ronpur
guvnagrover
Scary
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Rate S7E1: The Asylum of the Daleks
FANTASTIC!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Good!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 19 ]
Okay...
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
Bad!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
AWFUL!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Scary wrote:
Calixar wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So there not running the US and UK simultaneously this year? Bummed but oh well. tongue

What? Why?

Rocco thought that the episode would air the exact same time in the US as it would in the UK on the exact same day etc. due to a misinterpretation of what ShopWorkerDoctor said. BBCA will still be airing the episode but like a week or two after the UK release or whatever the gap between the two broadcasts is these days.

That's still dumb. The last couple years they've managed to do it same day, only delayed by hours so it came on at the same "time." I don't see why they're going to start making us wait again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:18 am

I have not actually seen anything official from BBCA as to the airdates....have I missed it?
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:19 am

Ronpur wrote:
I have not actually seen anything official from BBCA as to the airdates....have I missed it?
I haven't been able to find anything official - BBC America air dates or even a UK air date (other than "sometime in August"). I think it's all just speculation.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:50 am

Calixar wrote:
Scary wrote:
Calixar wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So there not running the US and UK simultaneously this year? Bummed but oh well. tongue

What? Why?

Rocco thought that the episode would air the exact same time in the US as it would in the UK on the exact same day etc. due to a misinterpretation of what ShopWorkerDoctor said. BBCA will still be airing the episode but like a week or two after the UK release or whatever the gap between the two broadcasts is these days.

That's still dumb. The last couple years they've managed to do it same day, only delayed by hours so it came on at the same "time." I don't see why they're going to start making us wait again.

I think that if it was airing simultaneously then in some parts of America it'd be airing at like 10.00 or 11.00 am. People would most likely be at work etc. It makes sense to air it around 18.00 to 19.00 really.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:32 am

By same "time" I meant 7pm there and 7pm here, but same day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:15 pm

It would be nice to hear something official as to when series 7 starts...wonder if anything will be said when the new trailer debuts in a couple of days...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 am

Have you seen the trailer yet? millions of bronze Daleks, and what looks like repainted Paradigm Daleks, that's going to please and annoy fans in equal measures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Now this is COOL! Poster from the screening.

S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Dalekpostersmall

Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:31 am

rdks wrote:
Now this is COOL! Poster from the screening.

S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Dalekpostersmall

I'd have expected an organic eye oozing blood and puss. scratch
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Spoiler free review:

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/doctor-who/22331/doctor-who-series-7-asylum-of-the-daleks-spoiler-free-review

Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 am

Only 20 seconds but it looks pretty cool.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 am

Scary wrote:

Spoiler:

I noticed what you noticed too - does look cool. So is Sept. 1st the 'official' start date for series 7?
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 am

guvnagrover wrote:
So is Sept. 1st the 'official' start date for series 7?
It still says "Autumn 2012". If they're sticking with that, then Sept. 22 is the first Saturday of autumn.

It amazes me they haven't announced it yet. I don't understand the BBC's way of doing things. Canadian and American shows have their start dates announced months ahead of time.

On a side note, when the "split season" concept was first announced, Moffat's justification of it was "this way you'll never go more than a few months without new Who". Since then we've had the longest period of no Who since the show returned...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:54 am

Is it just me, or are the colors a bit more subdued on the Moffleks this time out?
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:33 am

guvnagrover wrote:
Scary wrote:

Spoiler:

I noticed what you noticed too - does look cool. So is Sept. 1st the 'official' start date for series 7?

I think you could be right. It did look like that.
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
Is it just me, or are the colors a bit more subdued on the Moffleks this time out?

I think they are. They're darker, metallic tones, whcih actually improves them no end in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:05 pm

I have a feeling we will get a rerelease of them in their new livery as well.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:04 pm

That trailer is soo awesome.

But, all these airing time dates are confusing. I wish they would just say at what hour and on what day Asylum is playing in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:10 am

It's stupid. The BBC and their excessive secrecy ruin things again.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Scary wrote:

Well, at least it's not like the old days, and the show's on a really long hiatus...
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:07 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
Scary wrote:

Well, at least it's not like the old days, and the show's on a really long hiatus...

I had that discussion with a friend who is a new fan. She says she needs Who, and the wait is driving her crazy. I told her be glad she wasn't around during The Wilderness Years!
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:34 am

Ronpur wrote:
bret_owen99 wrote:
Scary wrote:

I had that discussion with a friend who is a new fan. She says she needs Who, and the wait is driving her crazy. I told her be glad she wasn't around during The Wilderness Years!

Tell her to watch some classics. afro
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:32 am

I gave her some of my dvd that have been super-seeded by the Special Editions. Her first reaction was that they used the same music....but she loved them!
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:31 am

I'm calling this now:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:36 am

Rust wrote:
I'm calling this now:

Spoiler:

Ooo! Sounds fun!

Btw, another new trailer...

Back to top Go down

S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next