Cruel Angel
Captain Ironmac
Just Scott
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Avengers Assemble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Just throwing this info out there so someone doesn't miss it ....

If you are watching this in the US, there is apparently an extra post-credits scene that is exclusive to the US. As in, stick around for two of them.
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:14 am

squishy wrote:
hitman hart wrote:
Ronpur wrote:
But, even with my excitement about Avengers, I can't help but feel disappointed that DC has never done a Justice League live action movie. I grew up with DC, and would love to see Superman,Batman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern together. Before the movies, I never read Thor or Ironman. If it hadn't been for the writer's strike a few years ago, JLA would have been a reality by now.....oh well. Just have to keep enjoying the Animated DC Universe.

idk. they've done so many wonderfull animated movies with conroy and daily doing the voice i'm fine with it. lol

I just found "Batman:Year One" and "Doom" at the local used DVD shop at lunch. I've enjoyed all these DC movies so far so looking forwrd to these two.

Still not seen Thor and probably should find a copy before seeing the Avengers. It was liked by the general public? Still haven't lost any sleep over not seeing the Green Lantern live action movie. Only heard bad things about it so waiting to find a $1.99 DVD (instead of shelling out $30 for a 3D disc).

those two are very good. my favoite is prob superman batman apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:09 am

Simply epic cheers

Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:17 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
Just throwing this info out there so someone doesn't miss it ....

If you are watching this in the US, there is apparently an extra post-credits scene that is exclusive to the US. As in, stick around for two of them.

The extra scene is something I come to expect from these movies now so waited it out (luckily it was not at the very very end of the credits).

Otherwise, really fun movie and surprised I actually liked the Hulk as much as I did. First movie seen in the theater in two years.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:49 pm

CrochetOwl wrote:

The extra scene is something I come to expect from these movies now so waited it out (luckily it was not at the very very end of the credits).

That's what I posted for... the second post-credits scene is at the very end.
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:16 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
the second post-credits scene is at the very end.
I've heard that's only in the US version.
Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:24 am

The second post-credit is more of a gag scene and something I'll wait to see when the blu-ray comes out - not worth sitting through in the theater.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:57 pm

rdks wrote:
kcooper76 wrote:

Yup. Which is what Coop mentioned in his earlier post:

kcooper76 wrote:

CrochetOwl wrote:
The second post-credit is more of a gag scene and something I'll wait to see when the blu-ray comes out - not worth sitting through in the theater.

Agreed. Once you see the main one, head out and get a jump on getting out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:07 pm

If you're paying crazy high prices to go to the cinema these days you might as well get your money's worth by seeing the whole movie.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
hitman hart
hitman hart

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:59 am

Cruel Angel wrote:
rdks wrote:
kcooper76 wrote:

Yup. Which is what Coop mentioned in his earlier post:

kcooper76 wrote:

CrochetOwl wrote:

Agreed. Once you see the main one, head out and get a jump on getting out of the parking lot.

respectfully i could not disagree more, i laughed so hard at the second one. i thought it was worth an extra 3 min. Very Happy

on a different note, i noticed alexis denisoffs name in the credits but i didn't notice him in the movie, did anybody catch him?
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:45 am

He's the head Chiaturri.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:15 am

Brilliant! Loved this!

I want figures of 'em in Who-scale. Anyone know where I can find some?
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:20 am

I didn't get to see it this weekend. My girlfriend's son was in a soccer tourney, and they made it to the final, which was a hard fought match that was decided on penalty kicks after ties in regulation and overtime. And they won. Now that was exciting!!!
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:03 pm

One nice thing where I live, hardly anybody stays when the credits start to roll. Me, my wife and son sat through the credits with about 10 other people while everyone else vacated. The lot was empty by the time we left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Scary wrote:
Brilliant! Loved this!

The ones out there look to be 4", 8" and 10"... won't be exactly in scale.

Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:11 pm

I saw it Saturday. Awesome. Simply awesome.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:
Scary wrote:
Brilliant! Loved this!

The ones out there look to be 4", 8" and 10"... won't be exactly in scale.

Apparently there's some 6" ones exclusive to Wal-Mart. Trying to find someone/somewhere that stocks them in the UK.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Wes Crayon
Wes Crayon

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm not even going to comment on the film for fear of upsetting anyone (you want my take, feel free to swing by Scary-Crayon Wink) -- except to say that I'd recommend waiting for the second post-credits sequence. There were some good ones, but that was probably my favorite bit in the entire film. Smile

And yeah, I'm totally looking forward to the 6" figs -- I wish they were out now! (The Hulk figure looks INCREDIBLE.) The 4" ones are a little disappointing given the diminished poseability on most of them (Hasbro reduced the articulation from the IM2, Thor, and Cap lines), but the upcoming Black Widow and Nick Fury figures look pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scary-crayon.com/
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Scary wrote:

Apparently there's some 6" ones exclusive to Wal-Mart. Trying to find someone/somewhere that stocks them in the UK.

Not saying that they'll stock them, but ASDA is a Wal-Mart owned company & you may strike gold there???

Fingers & toes crossed for you!
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:
He's the head Chiaturri.

oh wow. when i see it again i gotta really watch for that!
Back to top Go down
Captain Ironmac
Captain Ironmac

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi guys

I know this is probably not in the correct section

but do any of you guys know where myself and scary, can get hold of the wal mart exclusive avenger action figures that are the same scale as doctor who figures ( 6 inch ) ? because we cannot get them here in the uk.

if anyone knows can you pm me or scary

many thanks

captain mac
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:22 pm

captainmac wrote:
Hi guys

I know this is probably not in the correct section

but do any of you guys know where myself and scary, can get hold of the wal mart exclusive avenger action figures that are the same scale as doctor who figures ( 6 inch ) ? because we cannot get them here in the uk.

if anyone knows can you pm me or scary

many thanks

captain mac

Try ASDA - as it's Wal-Mart owned?
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:59 pm

They won't be in scale with Doctor Who toys since they're an inch taller.
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:13 am

I watched this yesterday and loved it. IMO the Hulk ruled, Stark had the best one liners and cannot wait to see what they do next. It may be a few years down the road, but I sure hope they get Joss Whedon back to direct...
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:20 am

From what I have read, the producer has said that they do have an option on Joss to direct an Avengers sequel.

I just hope he comes back and writes it too.

My guess is that they will try and go for it after another cycle... Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and Cap Am 2.

Im sure Joss has already started to think about what the heck is going to break loose in a sequel when the teaser's baddie comes a callin' Razz

Back to top Go down

Avengers Assemble
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next