23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Avengers Assemble - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Avengers Assemble - Page 6 JusticeFriends
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Avengers Assemble - Page 6 The-avengers-complete-52-disc-28db4
The Avengers assembled
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 pm

For the Hot Toys collectors out there (if you haven't seen the pics on other boards yet)...

Pics taken at their Marvel Display at SDCC...

USO Captain America

Spoiler:

Rescue Captain America

Spoiler:

Avengers Captain America
Spoiler:

Iron Man Mark VII
Spoiler:

Loki
Spoiler:

Black Widow

Spoiler:

Hawkeye

Spoiler:

Thor

Spoiler:

And no... no Hulk sightings so far.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:28 pm

They are just breath taking!!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 am

Thanks for the great pics CA, do you know if the USO Cap is a separate figure, or is the costume a bonus with the Rescue Cap?
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 am

From what I have seen, the USO and Rescue are two separate figures. It is not a complete costume under the Rescue outfit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:52 am

SeaDevil wrote:
Avengers Assemble - Page 6 The-avengers-complete-52-disc-28db4
The Avengers assembled

That's what I'm sayin'!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:
From what I have seen, the USO and Rescue are two separate figures. It is not a complete costume under the Rescue outfit.
I was hoping it might be a bonus outfit, guess I'll have to get a fourth Cap, thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Doctor Detroit wrote:
Cruel Angel wrote:
I was hoping it might be a bonus outfit, guess I'll have to get a fourth Cap, thanks for the info.

Yeah, people were hoping that Rescue had both outfits so you could swap out, or that Rescue would come with the USO in a two figure pack. Didn't happen.

Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:31 pm

And here is a video from the Marvel and the Bats Hot Toys displays at SDCC.

(just mute the sound, you will not be missing any insightful commentary. trust me)

Back to top Go down
happydalek
happydalek

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:24 pm

I pre-ordered the Black Widow figure from Sideshow today, and John Barrowman was ahead of me in line! He was wearing a faded Captain America t-shirt. I can't stand it that the Marvel Avengers movie series (the Wal-Mart exclusives) and the Marvel Select Avengers series are both missing Black Widow! I'm crossing my fingers that there will be free shipping. The guy said he's pretty certain that anything from Hot Toys gets free shipping, but technically he had to put down "TBD." It's coming out in December. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:25 am

happydalek wrote:
I pre-ordered the Black Widow figure from Sideshow today, and John Barrowman was ahead of me in line! He was wearing a faded Captain America t-shirt. I can't stand it that the Marvel Avengers movie series (the Wal-Mart exclusives) and the Marvel Select Avengers series are both missing Black Widow! I'm crossing my fingers that there will be free shipping. The guy said he's pretty certain that anything from Hot Toys gets free shipping, but technically he had to put down "TBD." It's coming out in December. I can't wait!

Did John get anything from Sideshow/ Hot Toys too?

I almost went for those Wal Mart exclusives, but the same thing crossed my mind. It wasn't everyone, and who knows if they would do another set, or this was it. I decided against it. Later, my friend sent me an article he read about HT and that they were going to do the entire team. Then I saw the figure quality, and I was hooked. Here I am paying a lot more for a figure line than I ever have before, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Very Happy

Yes, all of the Avengers figures up for preorder from Sideshow so far have had free domestic shipping.

Not sure Natasha will actually make it out in Dec. There have already been some delays in the release schedule (par for the course with HT from what I read in the Sideshow forum) and they are putting out a lot of figures and vehicles in between now and Dec just with Avengers and Batman.

My expectation is that the 'first wave' of figures will indeed be released by the end of the year (Fury, Hawkeye, Captain America) since they have a few months leeway. The last one is Cap Am in Sept, so if there are 1-2 month delays, they have plenty of time before Dec. If delays keep sliding their schedule, we might not get some, if any at all, of the 'second wave' that are all set for December at this point (Widow, Thor, Loki).

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:14 pm

That's neat that you saw John Barrowman in line! I wonder what he was buying? Maybe he's a fan of Hot Toys.

Cruel Angel wrote:
Not sure Natasha will actually make it out in Dec. There have already been some delays in the release schedule (par for the course with HT from what I read in the Sideshow forum) and they are putting out a lot of figures and vehicles in between now and Dec just with Avengers and Batman.

My expectation is that the 'first wave' of figures will indeed be released by the end of the year (Fury, Hawkeye, Captain America) since they have a few months leeway. The last one is Cap Am in Sept, so if there are 1-2 month delays, they have plenty of time before Dec. If delays keep sliding their schedule, we might not get some, if any at all, of the 'second wave' that are all set for December at this point (Widow, Thor, Loki).

Aw, I hope not! I've got my fingers crossed that the December figures will be on schedule, but if not, at least they shouldn't be too far off. (I'm just hoping to have Loki in time for Christmas...)
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Biggles wrote:

Aw, I hope not! I've got my fingers crossed that the December figures will be on schedule, but if not, at least they shouldn't be too far off. (I'm just hoping to have Loki in time for Christmas...)

If they all happen to hit as scheduled, so much the better. Would be nice to get more than one at the same time.

On the other hand though, delays make me want to pick up other figures in the meantime to tide me over Razz

Fury is going to be shipping at the end of this month. He was originally set for June, but got bumped one month. Hawkeye has too... got moved from July to August. However, I maxed out on the payment schedule, so I won't actually get Fury til Sept.

So I decided to get another figure in the meantime. Odin will be here Tuesday cheers
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Just read that the title of the second Cap film will be Captain America : The Winter Soldier, without even seeing what the movie version will look like, I want a Hot Toys Winter Soldier and eventually a Captain "Bucky", roll on 4.4.2014.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Doctor Detroit wrote:
Just read that the title of the second Cap film will be Captain America : The Winter Soldier, without even seeing what the movie version will look like, I want a Hot Toys Winter Soldier and eventually a Captain "Bucky", roll on 4.4.2014.

I still wish we could have had 2 pre-Avenger films for Cap in WW2.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Ronpur wrote:
Doctor Detroit wrote:

I still wish we could have had 2 pre-Avenger films for Cap in WW2.
Disney/Marvel is a big enough company, unless Chris Evans is too busy, they could and should do this, Cap in WW2 with the Howling Commandos would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I'd expect that we might get flashback scenes (ala Highlander, Forever Knight) to his WW2 days.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:21 pm

To keep Tony and Steve company while they are waiting for Hawkeye... Odin cheers

Box and Interior Liner Card
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Odin's plastic tomb
Spoiler:

And here's Odin!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Completely worth the hype.
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:53 pm

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2012/07/holy_mother_of_hot_toys_is_making_an_agent_coulson.php
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Ok that is seriously awesome. I would never have expected to see a regular action figure of Coulson, let alone a Hot Toys Coulson. The fact that they're actually making one proves what an amazing company they are!
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Biggles wrote:
Ok that is seriously awesome. I would never have expected to see a regular action figure of Coulson, let alone a Hot Toys Coulson. The fact that they're actually making one proves what an amazing company they are!
]

And just when I thought I had the end in sight for Avengers figures... HT, here's even more money for ya Razz

I'd have to see the full figure though. From the 'regular clothed' figures I have seen from HT before... they don't look as good attire wise. Scaled down suits and such don't look right.

Now if they do him, I can still hope for a Agent Hill figure too cheers
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 pm

It looks like Hot Toys are doing all the characters from the Avengers, so would that mean a Bruce Banner as well as the Hulk, because no offence to Mark Ruffalo but I'd rather get an Agent Hill too.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble   Avengers Assemble - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:43 am

From Friday HT will be revealing prototypes of Phil Coulson, the Chitauri Footsoldier, the mk vii Iron Man and most importantly the Hulk, does anyone know if Fort Knox does loans? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Avengers Assemble
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next