Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

How old to you have to be to join this form?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger
Ginger

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-08-03

How old to you have to be to join this form? Empty
PostSubject: How old to you have to be to join this form?   How old to you have to be to join this form? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:10 am

How old to you have to be to join this form? I teach middle school and was going to recommend this form to some of the kids. There age would be 11-13 years old. I have searched but can’t find any rules on this. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How old to you have to be to join this form?   How old to you have to be to join this form? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:44 pm

Good question.

I know we have had members as low as 13, but not sure if there is an 'official' minimum age.

I'm sure Keith or Jany will be on sometime this weekend and can give you a definite answer.

Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: How old to you have to be to join this form?   How old to you have to be to join this form? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:16 pm

We don't have an age limit but occasionally there are posts that may not be suitable for younger children such as bad language.

In general we try to keep this forum family friendly and devoid of bad language but sometimes some of them may elude us before we catch them (which is why we appreciate the help of members to keep us posted if that happens so we can catch it quickly).

Jany

Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Ginger
Ginger

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How old to you have to be to join this form?   How old to you have to be to join this form? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks, I would recommend this form because it is family friendly. As far as the bad language, you should here how middle school kids talk when they think no adults are around. So it’s nothing they can’t handle.
Back to top Go down

How old to you have to be to join this form?
Page 1 of 1