Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Fezes are not cool! Empty
PostSubject: Fezes are not cool!   Fezes are not cool! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:05 am

An enjoyable Katesonfirex Q and A with Batmanmarch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTRfrp0XlH8
This was quite good, and he does good impersonations of past Doctors. afro
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Fezes are not cool!   Fezes are not cool! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:18 am

Wow, I don't usually like him cos he's a stuck up so-and-so most of the time, but I was just about to leave a rather positive comment because I thought the video was quite funny and I couldn't because the idiot has blocked me?! Rolling Eyes

I must have gobbed off on one of his videos once, can't remember if/when I did though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
The Castellan
The Castellan

PostSubject: Re: Fezes are not cool!   Fezes are not cool! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:41 pm

I agree with a lot of what he says, like how a lot of TV these days are crap, and that a lot of writing for Doctor Who lately has been.....questionable.

Plus the "(Insert clothing item) are cool!" has gotten really old, now.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Fezes are not cool!   Fezes are not cool! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Yeah, I admit TV is rubbish nowadays and wish I'd been born a few decades before I was. But saying that I don't watch that much TV anyway, mostly because, as I said, it's rubbish.

I think series 6 was better than series 5 though to be honest, I know some really dislike the River Song/Silence arc though, but for me I really enjoyed it. Didn't like the over-obvious and anti-climatic 'cracks in time' arc in series 5 though.

As for "bow ties are" cool and whatever, personally it doesn't bother me that much, but I can see his point about the fact you wouldn't see a classic Doctor going around shouting *insert Hartnell voice* "CRAVATS ARE COOL!" etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
The Castellan
The Castellan

PostSubject: Re: Fezes are not cool!   Fezes are not cool! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Scary wrote:
Yeah, I admit TV is rubbish nowadays and wish I'd been born a few decades before I was. But saying that I don't watch that much TV anyway, mostly because, as I said, it's rubbish.

I think series 6 was better than series 5 though to be honest, I know some really dislike the River Song/Silence arc though, but for me I really enjoyed it. Didn't like the over-obvious and anti-climatic 'cracks in time' arc in series 5 though.

As for "bow ties are" cool and whatever, personally it doesn't bother me that much, but I can see his point about the fact you wouldn't see a classic Doctor going around shouting *insert Hartnell voice* "CRAVATS ARE COOL!" etc.

Not to mention everyone wanting to sleep with the Doctor as well, or making him "chummy" as Mat spoke of. I preferred the aloof, more alien Doctor from before.

Hmm, Mat's a pretty damned good artist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHWdpWRoyKM
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Fezes are not cool!   Fezes are not cool! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Yes I agree that the TARDIS is becoming a love nest in time and space even though the Doctor hasnt actually slept with any one yet. Can you imagine Dodo or Polly wanting to jump into bed with William Hartnell' Doctor and his reaction "You naughty little girl!".

I could see him taking them over his knee and giving them a spanking for that Smile
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

PostSubject: Re: Fezes are not cool!   Fezes are not cool! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:32 am

Bob1963 wrote:
Yes I agree that the TARDIS is becoming a love nest in time and space even though the Doctor hasnt actually slept with any one yet. Can you imagine Dodo or Polly wanting to jump into bed with William Hartnell' Doctor and his reaction "You naughty little girl!".

I could see him taking them over his knee and giving them a spanking for that Smile

Don't give Moffet any more ideas.
Back to top Go down

Fezes are not cool!
Page 1 of 1