Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spacetimegeek
spacetimegeek

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-05

The Doctor Dances Conundrum Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor Dances Conundrum   The Doctor Dances Conundrum EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:09 pm

So I was watching the Empty Child and the Doctor Dances the other day and at the end of the Doctor Dances Jack is saved by the TARDIS at the last second. So how is it the TARDIS could fit in the interior of Jack's ship? Rose and Jack seemed barely able to stand in it let alone the TARDIS land in it. Now I've seen no episode I can remember where the physical size of the TARDIS alters to accommodate its surroundings. Sure the sixth Doctor messed with the camelion circuit in Attack of the Cyberman, but that didn't last. So just how did the ninth Doctor pull that one off?

I also wonder what the TARDIS looked like before it landed in the junkyard in 1963 London, but that is a topic for another day.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Dances Conundrum   The Doctor Dances Conundrum EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:05 pm

I think this needs to be chalked up to "unsolved". Just like at the end of the Satan Pit, the Doctor traded Rose to the crew for one of their own (even though the ship he was towing was tiny, and they could barely sit down, all of them).
Back to top Go down
spacetimegeek
spacetimegeek

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Dances Conundrum   The Doctor Dances Conundrum EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:31 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
I think this needs to be chalked up to "unsolved". Just like at the end of the Satan Pit, the Doctor traded Rose to the crew for one of their own (even though the ship he was towing was tiny, and they could barely sit down, all of them).

Yeah you are most likely right.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Dances Conundrum   The Doctor Dances Conundrum EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 pm

spacetimegeek wrote:
So I was watching the Empty Child and the Doctor Dances the other day and at the end of the Doctor Dances Jack is saved by the TARDIS at the last second. So how is it the TARDIS could fit in the interior of Jack's ship? Rose and Jack seemed barely able to stand in it let alone the TARDIS land in it. Now I've seen no episode I can remember where the physical size of the TARDIS alters to accommodate its surroundings. Sure the sixth Doctor messed with the camelion circuit in Attack of the Cyberman, but that didn't last. So just how did the ninth Doctor pull that one off?

I also wonder what the TARDIS looked like before it landed in the junkyard in 1963 London, but that is a topic for another day.

Maybe we will find out in 2013?
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Dances Conundrum   The Doctor Dances Conundrum EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 am

well just because we never saw the tardis do it, don't mean it can't do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Doctor Dances Conundrum
Page 1 of 1