Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Girl in the Fireplace Moonlights Empty
PostSubject: Girl in the Fireplace Moonlights   Girl in the Fireplace Moonlights EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 5:42 pm

I was going to put this in Sci Fi disc. but decided it was more in line with DW disc. Anyway, I watched the first couple of eps of CBS' new Friday night show Moonlight and was certain I had seen the actress who plays Beth somewhere. Finally watched the third ep and realized it was Sophia Myles or Madame de Pompadour. Nice to see her somewhere else after her performance in the Girl in the Fireplace. Apparently this isn't her first run in with a vampire, she played Lucy in a BBC One remake of Dracula in 2006. Guess somebody thought she made good vamp bait.
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Fireplace Moonlights   Girl in the Fireplace Moonlights EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 8:05 pm

I happened to see her over there too.

off topic kinda-If she likes the genre maybe she can try out for the next Dark Shadows re-make. I seem to remember hearing of a new series or major motion picture. Ditto for Knight Rider too.
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Girl in the Fireplace Moonlights   Girl in the Fireplace Moonlights EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 9:45 pm

Okay, have to admit I'm enjoying this show, I hope CBS doesn't kill it like they did last year's 3lbs. It took until the fifth ep, but now Mick can say he snogged Madame de Pompadour too.
Back to top Go down

Girl in the Fireplace Moonlights
Page 1 of 1