Clavius
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Five and Ten - Together! Empty
PostSubject: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:44 pm

Love this pic, Davison still looks great. Can't wait to see this. Too bad it's only for a short and not a full episode.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article369972.ece
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 9:00 pm

A little bit more on this...

Doctor Who News Page

Quote :
The Tenth Doctor meets the Fifth Doctor.

David Tennant's Tenth Doctor is set to meet Peter Davison's Fifth Doctor in a special scene commissioned for BBC One's Children in Need.

The scene, entitled Time Crash, was written by award winning Doctor Who writer Steven Moffat, and will transmit as part of the Children in Need fundraising evening on Friday 16 November 2007.

"It is an honour for me to be able to make the connection between the Fifth Doctor and the Tenth Doctor," noted Peter Davison. "However, now is not the time for sound-bites. I can feel the hand of history on my shoulder, even if I can't do the buttons up!"

Look out for more coverage on the site nearer the time - and don't forget to support Children In Need and donate on the night!

What...Moffat only goes back 5? :doc4:
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 10:14 pm

RTD- Won't do another multi Doc story...eh...cheeky fella.
Very happy to see Davison wear the old (resized) cricket outfit.
He stills looks great...looking forward 11.16.

I have seen Davison in the recent series The Last Detective- really a fun mystery series...check it out.

On the greedy side...I would not mind Tom to be in on the special...
Back to top Go down
CJSchmidt
CJSchmidt

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 4:50 pm

Davison is the only classic Doctor to have aged well at all. I saw an interview with Sylvester McCoy a few years back and the poor guy looks more like Gollum than the good Doctor. Maybe he's doing better though... if the rumors are true.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 11:25 pm

Doctor Who is on the Radio Times cover again!!!!! Nice pic of Doc 5 and 10....Fangirl smiling happily...still smiling....smiling.....
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 1:03 pm

I just saw the cover over at OG. I hope it's a full episode and not just a little snatch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
gregtdj
gregtdj

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 7:17 pm

No such luck! It's going to be a short thing like the Curse of Fatal Death (another Steven Moffat piece btw) or the little joiner they aired from "The Parting of the Ways" to "The Christmas Invasion". Good news is it will air in the next week or so for the children's special, so if you know where to look it will give you something to watch until the Christmas special.
Back to top Go down
peng

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 7:26 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1887409544&size=o
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 2:17 pm

peng wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1887409544&size=o

Ooo. Thanks very much for that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 12:47 am

Thanks for the article pict. peng!
Back to top Go down
DetectiveFork

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 3:04 pm

What would be nice is if we got a preview of the Classic Doctor Who toyline in the form a 10th/5th two-pack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.detectivefork.com
gregtdj
gregtdj

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 4:15 pm

Okay, this is weird. If you check out the Dr Who site for the episode guide, Time Crash is being listed as an episode, in the spot where the Christmas special usually goes. Upside is that if you click it, it will take you to an info page with a link to the 7 min and change video from the special. For those wanting to skip all the hopping, video is here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/onthenight/article_doctorwho.shtml

This takes place between the LOTL and Voyage of the Damned. It is a really nice little nod to the 5th Doctor, acknowledging the influences that he made to the writing behind the 10th Doctor. Truly enjoyed it, even if it wasn't quite long enough.

Edited to correct vid time length.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 6:44 pm

Thanks for the link...gregtdj!
Back to top Go down
gunzlingr
gunzlingr

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 3:44 pm

I absolutely loved it. Peter is one of my favorite Drs, and it was good to see him back, even if for only a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Five and Ten - Together!   Five and Ten - Together! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:57 am

it would be good if all the drs got together but the first 3 drs have died now
Back to top Go down

Five and Ten - Together!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: