jaredofmo
KIRKESS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KIRKESS

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-09-20

Speculation of Whats to Come Empty
PostSubject: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 am

I'll start first.

The Time Lords wants to become pure conscious.
The Time Lords found a way to communicate and/or control the creepy, white Silence dudes.
The method use was a leak from the Rift at the Medusa Cascade.
The creepy, white Silence dudes failed too blow up the TARDIS thus failing to collapse all of reality.
On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the Eleventh, the Doctor must once again seal the Rift at the Medusa Cascade.

Your Turn. king
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:31 am

The Time Lords will be back someday.
We the fans come up with ideas that are way too complicated.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:07 am

no Timelords, the Doctor is alone.

A new companion, who wont be in love with him.

More stand alone stories.

The Doctor swoops in,gets involved by accident and leaves without anyone realizing who he was.

More fantastic performances by Matt Smith.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:44 am

New companion hopefully - & one that will play a secondary part to The Doctor would be a breath of fresh air!

A truly evil Master would be great - NO MORE SIMM!!

A new "Doctor Who" story arc - but not overly done....more spooky/creepy stand alone episodes or 2 parters.

Less costume changes for Matt SMith - his recent movie extra from The Ten Commandments costume was quite laughable.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am

Anything as long as it's good and doesn't become after darn series 5!
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:09 am

Yeah, as much as I like Simm and thought his Master was fun... I'd like to see a return to the Pertwee era type Master who is a cold, criminal genius.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Calixar wrote:
Yeah, as much as I like Simm and thought his Master was fun... I'd like to see a return to the Pertwee era type Master who is a cold, criminal genius.

With a beard!!!
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 pm

If the Master should return, definitely a reset to a true villain instead of a buffoon. A buffoon with magical anime powers. Ick.

I'd love to see the Rani return. Let her bring the evil genius too.

Be nice to have any GOOD recurring villain again like in the UNIT days.

Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:36 pm

While I really don't like either of the existing Rani stories, I would like to see her back and given a proper story.

And the Monk. I always loved the Monk.

And the idea I have for Craig Ferguson... since I know I'll never get the idea to the people in charge, I'll just say that I envision him as the Master of the Land of Fiction in a right, rollicking comedy-horror story. All his weird characters from his show could be in it.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Calixar wrote:

And the idea I have for Craig Ferguson... since I know I'll never get the idea to the people in charge, I'll just say that I envision him as the Master of the Land of Fiction in a right, rollicking comedy-horror story. All his weird characters from his show could be in it.

"In your Pants!"

Sorry, first thing that popped into my head. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:30 pm

"Le Balls."
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Eternal

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of Whats to Come   Speculation of Whats to Come EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:26 am

I think one thing that is a given for season 7 is a Dalek episode, probably a 2-parter. Season 5 saw the birth of the new Dalek paradigm, but nothing has been done with it yet (unless you count that Dr Who adventure game...) I'm hoping to see a story that highlights the true menace of the Daleks, and their genius, and their complete absence of morality. A story that portrays them as a species that are a match for the Timelords. I can't be certain that the writers will deliver on that hope, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't, but we'll see.

As for companions, I'd like to see a companion from a different time period, or even one of a different species (though it would be heck for the actor to turn up on set at 4am for makeup for the whole season).
Even better, it would be a real coup if they could convince Alex Kingston / River Song to be the season 7 companion. It would make perfect sense. She married the Doctor, and now we see their adventures together.
Speaking of River, we know that there will be plans to show us her final scene with the Doctor, as described in "Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead". Maybe that will happen in season 7.
There has been plenty of talk about Captain Jack returning to Who, and I think it will happen. He's still doing Torchwood, he's keen to do it, and Moffat first conceived the character, so season 7 is the opportunity to make it happen. I think we will see Captain Jack and River Song in the same episode. And also probably the Doctor, since it is his show after all... it would also make a stronger link between the RTD era and the Moffat era, which would be a good thing.

And then there is the Question - the oldest question. Frankly, you can be sure they will never answer it, at least as far as the audience is concerned, because the mystery behind the Doctor's identity is one of the foundations of Doctor Who, something that has kept the character interesting for 48 years so far. Nevertheless, the closing moments of season 6 seem to indicate that the Doctor's name will be relevant to future plot development, even if it is not given.
That is an exciting and brave area for the writers to explore, I think. Past episodes have led us to believe that the Doctor's true identity is hidden, and carries some significance. Well... he is not God, or a "god", and they're hardly going to call him Barry or Trevor, so what could be so special about his name? I can't wait to see where the writers go with this...
Back to top Go down

Speculation of Whats to Come
Page 1 of 1