rmlextreme
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-08-06

What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  Empty
PostSubject: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:01 am

darn it Jim its a Police Box!

Most illogical

Kirk, the British are Coming!

(bones on Daleks)
Jim it looks like a pepper shaker with a plunger, i think sick bay has a clog

Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:32 am

I have, somewhere, an old fanzine crossover called "The Doctor and the Enterprise"

It had the 4th Doctor meeting the classic crew. If I remember right, the Enterprise was pulled into the Doctor's universe, and they had a brief battle with a Sontaran battle fleet. For some reason,I also remember Spock knowing of a Gallifrey in their universe. I need to find those magazines.
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2207
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:14 am

RTD wanted to do a crossover with Enterprise.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 am

Kirk finds out what it's like to be on the receiving end when Captain Jack hits the Enterprise.

Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:
RTD wanted to do a crossover with Enterprise.

If he could have pulled that off, he would have been elevated to godhood!
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:35 am

They get Stella from I Mudd episode to be the new companion

reminds me of Donna

Ya know watch this you will get the point lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1EbxYKh_4
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:14 am

Enterprise *did* kind of have a crossover with Doctor Who

As for the Doctor in the 23rd Century. Nah, I think I'd much prefer him to try The 24th.
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:42 pm

lol, the doctor could mistake micheal dorn for a highly evolved ogron.
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:21 pm

An Adipose and a Tribble get it on and have Adibbles
Back to top Go down
Redfern
Redfern

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:59 am

Ronpur wrote:
I have, somewhere, an old fanzine crossover called "The Doctor and the Enterprise"

It had the 4th Doctor meeting the classic crew. If I remember right, the Enterprise was pulled into the Doctor's universe, and they had a brief battle with a Sontaran battle fleet. For some reason,I also remember Spock knowing of a Gallifrey in their universe. I need to find those magazines.

Yep, you remember the details quite well. When the Doctor rattles the coordinates he originally told Sutehk in "Pyramids of Mars", Spock references them and determines there IS a planet located there, but within the Trek universe, it's been long dead.

Two different versions of the novella floated about the conventions for a while, one in it's original format using the actual charcater names and another that was supposedly edited to omit any trademark names (hopefully to avoid litigation by Paramount and/or the BBC). I have the original format.

In the medium of video, there is a half hour presentation some insanely talented fellow created by editing clips from Trek's "The Changling", "Mudd's Women" and other episodes along with scenes from Doctor Who's "Stolen Earth", "Dalek", etc., going so far as to use tools like "After Effects" to actually matte David Tennant into shots with Kirk and Spock and vice versa. It's one of the most ambitious "Forrest Gump" type editings I've ever watched. Not only that, it actually makes a rather cohesive story!

Alas, I'm at the office so I can't access YouTube to find the clips. (I think Keith and/or Jany themselves started a thread discussing this labor of love. If I can find that thread, I can copy and paste the link.)

Sincerely,

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mzzkiti.com
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:33 am

To diverge just a bit, back at the time that the 8th Doctor novels were destroying Gallifrey there was a reference, in the Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy episode Green Courage... well... the coordinates of a "meteoroid field" that is a destroyed planet...

What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  Prlggallifrey

... zero zero by zero two from galactic zero in the Constellation of Kasterborus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Redfern
Redfern

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:07 am

You're kidding! Power Rangers slipped in a DW reference?!

Sincerely,

Bill
Back to top Go down
Redfern
Redfern

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Ah, found the link. This one connects to the creator Rick Kelvinton's own domain.

http://www.kelvington.com/?p=232

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Bill
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd    What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Rust wrote:
Enterprise *did* kind of have a crossover with Doctor Who

As for the Doctor in the 23rd Century. Nah, I think I'd much prefer him to try The 24th.

Seeing how completely anal retentive the 24th century was about the Prime Directive, where they actually did let a few worlds be destroyed, rather than help them, I could see Starfleet of that time actually make the Doctor Starfleet enemy number 1.

But a Trek/Who crossover is an idea I've been thinking about for a long time, and pondering into making such a thing in CGI, something like this Arrow https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Primacron/Bridge.jpg https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Primacron/Bridge3.jpg
Back to top Go down

What if the Tardis appeared on the Enterprise in the 23rd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: