Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KIRKESS

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-09-20

Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof Empty
PostSubject: Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof   Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 pm

The creepy, white Silence dudes were always ruling the Universe by post-hypnotic suggestion. There are adversaries that were more powerful than the Time Lords. Ex - The Osirians Pyramids of Mars.

OR

Creepy, white Silence dudes came vie a known event. Either the crack through the Void (Army of Ghosts) or when the Master helped to pull Gallifrey from the Time Lock (The End of Time).

The creepy, white Silence dudes are "way out of their time" (The Day of the Moon).

On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the Eleventh - The Doctor battles these dudes, wins cheers but goes through a regeneration.

The creepy, white Silence dudes begin to realize they are losing on the fields of Trenzalore. They go back in time (or Back to the Future) to kill the Doctor. Thus they alter history. History will have none of it. "Time can be rewritten. Not all of it" (The Impossible Astronaut)."See what happens when you try to change history" (Let's Kill Hitler). "Time can be rewritten but, not all at once" (This season's exploits). Hence, the utterance of Dorian's Head, with an ere of disbelief, "The Sentinels of History". Only their history as the rulers of all.

The are responsible for blowing up the Tardis. They took control during a dream state (Amy's Choice). Those white beads were a projection of them (not little white mice Laughing ). They knew Amy was going to be the Doctor's companion. This was their first attempt to alter history.

The creepy, white Silence dudes knew Amy and Rory will conceive a child in the Tardis. They kidnap the child to use as a weapon against the Doctor. Their second attempt was in the warehouse. The third was at the lake.

But, something went wrong. A crack in the fabric of time and reality opened in Amelie's bedroom. The Universe poured into her dreams. All of reality revolves around her not the Doctor.

That's how I see Moffat's Whovian World. study

Last edited by KIRKESS on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Clearfied the History Remark.)
Back to top Go down
mattmanw54301
mattmanw54301

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof   Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof   Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Moffat said in Doctor Who Magazine (one of the last ones I got before I gave up because WhoNA sold through them so fast) that he knew how he'd end Matt's tenure as the Doctor. Now it's pretty much up to Matt to decide when he wants to turn the TARDIS over to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof   Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Moffat said in Doctor Who Magazine (one of the last ones I got before I gave up because WhoNA sold through them so fast) that he knew how he'd end Matt's tenure as the Doctor. Now it's pretty much up to Matt to decide when he wants to turn the TARDIS over to someone else.

From what I have heard,that maybe a few years.
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Eternal

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof   Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 am

My prediction is late 2013, for the regeneration into the 12th Doctor.

50th anniversary of Who. Matt will have played the Doctor for 4 years.

It wouldn't bother me at all if he was the Doctor for longer than that, I think he is a magnificent Doctor, but I doubt that anyone would want to go near Tom Baker's record stint of 7 seasons as the Doctor. Baker played the character for so long, most of the fans were no longer aware of the regeneration concept, and found it difficult to adapt to Davidson as a very different 5th Doctor.

Ahh, what to do with a show that has outlasted all others, and is literally not allowed to die... the writers have some difficult issues to deal with in the next few years...
Back to top Go down

Story So Far ... My Opinion, No Proof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Episode Discussion-
Jump to: