Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

A forgotten storyline? Empty
PostSubject: A forgotten storyline?   A forgotten storyline? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 am

I saw the Series 6B banner and all of the sudden it hit me, the crack, The doctor figured out why the crack happened which was the TARDIS exploding. At the end of the 5th Series he says he has to figure out what made the TARDIS explode. Yet we have not heard anything of the mention so far this season.

Do you guys think it gets forgotten or will be brought back up in the last 4 episodes?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten storyline?   A forgotten storyline? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:26 am

Well, I assumed it was the Silence (because of the "Silence will Fall") but we don't know why yet..because.....the Silence story hasn't completed yet. So, we will probably find out when it the story is resolved, probably in the Finale of this year.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten storyline?   A forgotten storyline? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:38 am

Meh, non of Pandorica Opens/Big Bang made sense to me. Didn't care for it too much to be honest and found the whole zooming in on the obvious crack at the end of every episode was a little cheesy. I found RTD's strategy of hiding 'Bad Wolf' and 'Vote Saxon' within episodes in backgrounds etc without having to shove the camera straight in front of it.

I think, unless it ties in with it, it'll probably be forgotten what with all the "who killed the Doctor?" and "who's River Song?" arcs that are at the prime of their hype currently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten storyline?   A forgotten storyline? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Scary wrote:
Meh, non of Pandorica Opens/Big Bang made sense to me. Didn't care for it too much to be honest and found the whole zooming in on the obvious crack at the end of every episode was a little cheesy. I found RTD's strategy of hiding 'Bad Wolf' and 'Vote Saxon' within episodes in backgrounds etc without having to shove the camera straight in front of it.

I think, unless it ties in with it, it'll probably be forgotten what with all the "who killed the Doctor?" and "who's River Song?" arcs that are at the prime of their hype currently.

What didn't make sense to you in those 2 episodes?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A forgotten storyline?   A forgotten storyline? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:00 am

Scary wrote:

I enjoyed the series 5 two parter finale. cheers
Back to top Go down

A forgotten storyline?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: