Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?

Go down 
+4
Calixar
jaredofmo
rdks
Rocco
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:03 pm

For one i loved it.

If you haven't seen it click here

its at the beginning of the 31 second mark.

Last edited by Rocco on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 pm

My reaction is.... that's not David Tennant.

Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? 0004017
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:18 pm

darn it i didn't see the shot the clear. Now i am sad D:
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Haha, don't worry, when I first saw it I thought it was too - my heart even skipped a beat! Then I saw the picture and was terribly, terribly disappointed.

Good thing you brought it up. A quick search across the internet and I found a few sites where some people are adamantly claiming it's definitely him. Good to get it debunked now and avoid more disappointment later.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Who is that? Rory? Don't quite look like it...
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:39 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Who is that?

Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? 0002306_3

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:10 am

He sure does!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 am

I thought it was Tennant as well because of the sideburns mostly. Then I later reminded myself that Tennant doesn't have a copyright on sideburns. Good thing too because I would be in alot of trouble right now if he did. Smile
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 pm

rdks wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
Who is that?

Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? 0002306_3

Spoiler:

that makes sense, because even back to moffats first story hes been throwing in star trek refferances like "thats so spock" spoken by rose and again in the immpossible astronaugt when joy says "is that a star trek mask" before she ummm disenegrates. hes obviously a fan.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Darn it! Could someone perhaps change the title of this thread to "Never mind" or "Guy that looks like a Vulcan that looks like Tennant that isn't really Tennant" so to prevent people of dying of a cardiac arrest when they see the title like I nearly did?

study
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?   Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:39 am

Scary wrote:
Darn it! Could someone perhaps change the title of this thread to "Never mind" or "Guy that looks like a Vulcan that looks like Tennant that isn't really Tennant" so to prevent people of dying of a cardiac arrest when they see the title like I nearly did?

study

Right there with ya. Got a brief rush of the giddies when I saw that headline LOL!

You just KNOW he's going to appear on it again sometime (cameo or whatever), it's just a matter of when and making it fit logically within a story. I'm not 100% on this but in interviews, I get the impression that he'd be keen to make an appearance again if he were asked.

I also think McGann's return in SOME form or another is pretty inevitable. Again , just a matter of...when? He HAS definitely expressed an interest in being The Doctor again.

Back to top Go down

Your reaction on David Tennant being in the new Who Trailer?
Page 1 of 1