Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quantumnet
quantumnet

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-08-13

New to the posting, but not to Who Empty
PostSubject: New to the posting, but not to Who   New to the posting, but not to Who EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Just thought I would post out to the board for the first time. I am looking for others 'who' share the same interest I do, mainly collecting Dr. Who memorabilia.
I have 100's of figures, books and movies. If anyone is interested in talking a little more about collecting feel free to post here or PM me Smile
I look forward to hearing from you. And I also look forward to future posts on the discussion board Smile
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New to the posting, but not to Who   New to the posting, but not to Who EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New to the posting, but not to Who   New to the posting, but not to Who EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:59 pm

quantumnet wrote:
Just thought I would post out to the board for the first time. I am looking for others 'who' share the same interest I do, mainly collecting Dr. Who memorabilia.
I have 100's of figures, books and movies. If anyone is interested in talking a little more about collecting feel free to post here or PM me Smile
I look forward to hearing from you. And I also look forward to future posts on the discussion board Smile

dont forget we have a chat room here too...

Back to top Go down

New to the posting, but not to Who
Page 1 of 1