Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back!

Go down 
+10
Ronpur
Scary
bret_owen99
Rust
SeaDevil
Calixar
artanyus
TinDogRory
squishy
jaredofmo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back!   Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 pm

I actually love the new jacket. Then again, I like when the Doctor has an actual wardrobe and not just a single outfit he wears every time. Pertwee episodes are rather refreshing in that aspect, always a new color jacket.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back!   Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 pm

I wonder if he wears the greatcoat over his tweed jacket?

And yes, I think it is a bit silly when he only wears one thing too, this isn't Gilligan's Island. He does have the wardrobe room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back!   Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 am

Ronpur wrote:
I wonder if he wears the greatcoat over his tweed jacket?

And yes, I think it is a bit silly when he only wears one thing too, this isn't Gilligan's Island. He does have the wardrobe room.

Used to watch that show as a kid. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Ever see the movie? I did. Great film. OK carry on now. Smile
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back!   Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 am

Here is another Clue for you all ....The Walrus was Paul!

As far as Gilligans Island the professor could invent anything they even had a car. The idiot could not patch a hole in a wooden boat??? come on.

As far as the Eye patch lady being river there is one slight problem. She and the baby are in the same place at the same time. Using Doctor whos own rules that would cause a paradox. Probably sending the reapers out to clean Time.

If it turns out she is Eye patch lady they are violating their own rules

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back!   Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:30 am

The Super 'K' site Kasterborous.com has a very nice breakdown of the trailer now.

Doctor Who has always followed the axiom, at least since the third Doctors time, "Laws of Time are meant to be broken"
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back!   Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:50 am

You know that when episode comes on the 27th Moffat is going to pay mind game until the the end of the season lol. Nothing wrong with that like like the twists and turns its like a roller Coaster ride without paying for the ticket. And you know there will be a bleep load of new figures and toys they will push from it lol.

Well as i recall the Master loves a good countdown so August 27 is almost upon us.

Now will the US govt Pass the Dang Debt ceiling increase thats the thing im watching lol
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back!   Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:51 am

Two are not as bad as three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back!   Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:05 am

I like the long Coat, could be worse, could be josephs coat of many colors lol. Wait they did that with the 6th Doctor.

Remeber fault in the time war so maybe thats the coat the eighth doctor wore in the Time war?????

I like the icon above with the dalek kicking charlie browns Tardis lol
Back to top Go down

Series 6 Part 2 Trailer AND She'll Be Back!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3