Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Doctor Who on Family Guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Doctor Who on Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who on Family Guy   Doctor Who on Family Guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 9:44 pm

Who else saw the Doctor Who joke on Family Guy tonight? They were doing a parody of Star Wars and as the Falcon goes into Hyperspace Peter makes a comment about how Hyperspace looks and the Tom Baker vortex titles come on and his face appears.

TOO FUNNY Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing People all over America are going "What the Freak was that?" cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Yay for us!!
Back to top Go down
CJSchmidt
CJSchmidt

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who on Family Guy   Doctor Who on Family Guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 11:31 pm

Best family guy I've seen in a long time. I'm sure it'll end up on youtube soon enough - I'll post a link when I find it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who on Family Guy   Doctor Who on Family Guy EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 1:08 am

In the immortal word of Peter Griffin "freakin sweet!" I missed the opening, I had the Gene Simmons show on.
Back to top Go down
CJSchmidt
CJSchmidt

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who on Family Guy   Doctor Who on Family Guy EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 3:28 pm

Crappy clip, but the gag is at 2:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpTO7abgp8&mode=related&search=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who on Family Guy   Doctor Who on Family Guy EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 4:15 pm

Watching the detail last night when they duplicated the ship passes made me hope they would do an animated version of the film and not like a parody. But in this style not the one they used for the clone wars.
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who on Family Guy   Doctor Who on Family Guy EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 4:13 pm

Freakin sweet! Finally got around to watching this. As to the idea of cartoon version in this style I'd watch it.

And going another direction but staying with animation, did anybody manage to watch "the infinite quest"? Looked like the style of Heavy Metal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who on Family Guy   Doctor Who on Family Guy EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 11:08 am

I DONT SEE THE VIDEO...i think they pulled it off utube...
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who on Family Guy   Doctor Who on Family Guy EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Well, a DVD release of Blue Harvest is in the works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who on Family Guy   Doctor Who on Family Guy EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 7:44 pm

kenchoco wrote:
I DONT SEE THE VIDEO...i think they pulled it off utube...

Youtube pulled copyrighted material again!!! youtube, burn in...oh wait, got carried away again, sorry, so sorry. After all what's the internet for if not sharing, so in that spirit...

http://www.familyguyx.net/watch.php?episode_number=99A

Yes, youtube may betray you, but the rest of the internet never will, no matter...wait... why I'm I getting spam in my e-mail?! WHO gave out my search activity to a sponsor?! Damn you internet, damn youuDoctor Who on Family Guy _loads10
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who on Family Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: