Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Missed Opportunities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Missed Opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Missed Opportunities   Missed Opportunities EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Has anyone else considered the possibility the new Christmas Special had for a reappearance by the Ninth Doctor? Since my PBS station is re showing it, I was reminded of the comment by Clive in Rose. I doubt it happened though. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Missed Opportunities   Missed Opportunities EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:31 pm

Yeah, I put it out there in the first season 3 spoiler thread but I don't recall anyone else jumping on it. I think the Titanic has been mentioned by other Doctors as well, so that may be to vague a connection to hope for a "two doctors" style ep.

I'd be curious to know if Eccleston is in talks for the supposed specials they're doing after season 4. I know it's major wishful thinking but add him and even a token appearance by McGann with a slight reference to what got us from 8 to 9 and I can certainly be content with a mere 3 special run for any year.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Missed Opportunities   Missed Opportunities EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:33 pm

The Invasion of Time had a mention where the Doctor says to Borusa when he is in "the bathroom' saying, I had nothing to do with that. I always remembered that line. There was a great short story in The Whovian Times about the Titanic.
Back to top Go down

Missed Opportunities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: